Who's returning kicks for the Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's returning kicks for the Dolphins?

Give EZ a shot at kickoff returns….if he even makes the team. Berrios, while he was nothing special last year fielding punts was at least sure handed. I just looked it up and he actually averaged over 24 yds on kickoff returns. I just don’t want to see Achane returning anything, but he would the guy that would make things happen.

Give EZ a shot at kickoff returns….if he even makes the team. Berrios, while he was nothing special last year fielding punts was at least sure handed. I just looked it up and he actually averaged over 24 yds on kickoff returns. I just don’t want to see Achane returning anything, but he would the guy that would make things happen.
I think EZ is too much of a "long strider" for return duties.

I think EZ is too much of a "long strider" for return duties.
Long strider does not bode well as a punt returner, I agree. Been a lot of tall fast long striders over the years who have done well returning kickoffs, tho. Might be a way for him to make the team.

Berrios did nothing special but I don't remember him fumbling a kick all year

Not much on the receiving side but there again I don't remember any drops

We could do worse
This sums up Berrios returning perfectly. I dont remember him for doing anything bad but dont remember for doing anything good either. I'd like to see us go elsewhere. Is it me or have Kick-Off returns become a thing of the past? It seems like most kickers can easily kick it out of the endzone.

Probably Xavier Worthy when we take him round 1 to make the fastest team ever even faster

Berrios did nothing special but I don't remember him fumbling a kick all year

Not much on the receiving side but there again I don't remember any drops

We could do worse
I think Berrios can do a lot more as a wr. I don’t think we were utilizing correctly. But then again, maybe he lost a step and wasn’t getting open.

maybe one of the RB's but I'd kick the tires with Bonner......he's the fastest player on the team....would like to see what he can do at least in pre season

This sums up Berrios returning perfectly. I dont remember him for doing anything bad but dont remember for doing anything good either. I'd like to see us go elsewhere. Is it me or have Kick-Off returns become a thing of the past? It seems like most kickers can easily kick it out of the endzone.
10.2 per punt return. No muffs. 24.5 per KO return. I'll take it. As the 4th WR, he had a catch percentage of 81.8% with one drop on the season. At some point in the season he did have one fumble, as per PFR, but be damned if I remember it.

Back
Top Bottom