"Whos the best Dolphin on the Roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Whos the best Dolphin on the Roster

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
I've been watching the Dolphins for many yrs , so this is an easy decision, BY hands down the Best Dolphin on the Roster is JASON TAYLOR.. this guy has proven himself for a while, remember Trace Armstrong on the other side of him, now he's still doing it, owns the entire league in sacks last season and is still healthy... JASON RULES:fire:

Re: "Whos the best Dolphin on the Roster

Originally posted by corona683
I've been watching the Dolphins for many yrs , so this is an easy decision, BY hands down the Best Dolphin on the Roster is JASON TAYLOR.. this guy has proven himself for a while, remember Trace Armstrong on the other side of him, now he's still doing it, owns the entire league in sacks last season and is still healthy... JASON RULES:fire:

Ricky Williams and Jason Taylor.

Oliver...

Impossible to really answer. How do you compare a DE to a RB? Or a CB to a WR?

However, I'll give it a go. I'd agree that Ricky and Jason are the two best on O and D.

The edge would go to JT, in my book, b/c he has been exceptional for three straight years. He should have made the Pro Bowl the year before last, but the national media only wants to hype Sacks. JT is great against the run and the pass.

jason taylor or ricky williams. right now i would have to take williams because he pretty much carried the offense by himself last year.

Just a wild guess here, but I`m gonna go out on a limb and say that nobody will suggest Lucas.

Ricky is the BEST at his position and the most electrifying.

Jason is awsome. But nobody takes over a game like Ricky.

I would say Ricky takes it. Don't get me wrong, Jason is awesome. And I think he is the most impact player on defense. But I think that a lot of his success is a fuit of great coverage corners. They don't give QBs many options, and make them delay the pass because receivers can't get that open.

On the other hand, Ricky carried the offense, where the pass wasn't working that great, and defenses were playing up on the line of scrimmage to defend against him. He still got spectacular numbers, and made that OLine look very good. Remember last offseason?....where we all were talking about how bad that line was.

This is why I am excited about this team....there are many players who would get lots of votes for best player. This is an exciting team.

I say Jason Taylor. He is the guy who can change the game. There just doesnt seem to be an O-line that can keep him away from their QB.

Ray Lucas was the best but he was released. So now I would have to say that it is Justin Seaverns, with Tim Provost being a close second. :goof:

Ray Lucas was the best but he was released. So now I would have to say that it is Justin Seaverns, with Tim Provost being a close second.

you say that now until you see Sam Simmons lead not only the team but the league in recieving yardage..:lol:

Well ahhhhhh.....

RICKY. Hands Down. Everyone knows we have a real good D, and a tepid O. Yet Ricky Ran, and Ran, and Ran. Rickyis your Man.

Back
Top Bottom