Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Jay Fiedler

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Travis Minor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This one was to tough for me but i went with Marion. He practically sealed the game. I still think you should have put multiple answers:o

Originally posted by WCoastFin
This one was to tough for me but i went with Marion. He practically sealed the game. I still think you should have put multiple answers:o
Tough choices, if it were O and D, Marion on D and Fiedler on O.

Brock Marion is the player of the game, he really showed up for this one. And for the first time this season, Lamar Smith and his 100 yards rushing:eek: should be considered. For the first time, he finally came to the game. Lets hope he comes next week too.:)

My vote goes to Jay. I know the colts defense is really bad but he made them look like a high school team. He had 3 td passes and one rushing td. This game will be great for his confidence. If he keeps playing the way he has the last three games (0 ints) this team could go very far.

Jay's last three games;
18-28 176yds 1 td 0 int
18-31 262yds 3 td 0 int
18-26 191yds 3 td 0 int

54-83 629 yds 7 td 0 int. That's almost a 70% completion rate! Who is that masked man?

The man who accounted for four TDs on the night gets my vote for game ball. Go Fiedler.

mvp

well lets start by saying if minor hadn't made that catch early on when 3 colts were in close attention, who knows how this could have gone, im not sure if it was great passn catch or if minor bailed jay out.

sorry miadphan i dont agree bout fiedler, i was still nervous until we got 3 td's ahead especially after that missed try meant we had the dreaded 17 point lead at the half. but in the end we werent playing the jets so maybe u just have more faith than me.

i like jason taylor alot, especially where he went after manning who got the pass away so jase turned round ran after the reciever and made the tackle, thats the little plays that r so important that sometimes get overlooked, thats the attitude that makes us and him top quality.

what can u say about brock marion, near on perfect performance but i'm afraid i'm more appreciative of offence despite my remarks about jason taylor.

therefore, this week, everyone gets a 10 except the man cc= chris chambers.
now maybe 3 catches for 36 yards or whatever it was dont sound like much and maybe in this game even 2 t.d's made no difference to the fact that we would have won without him, but is this guy really only 5ft 11 inches like they said on the t.v , i find this hard to believe as he seems to tower above his cornerback, rolls them up and puts them in his pocket, a new god finally to take over from mcduffy and as only a rookie the skys the limit for this kid, if were gonna go to the bowl , more than anyone else , ours hopes could rest with him. step up to the plate mr chambers.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
And for the first time this season, Lamar Smith and his 100 yards rushing:eek: should be considered. For the first time, he finally came to the game. Lets hope he comes next week too.:)
Lamar had 100 ag. Carolina I think.

Sorry guys but Lamar only had 18 att for 37 yds against Carolina..I checked it myself on NFL.com....

Dolfan39..you were right on the 144 yards part..I just checked the New England game on week 4 and Lamar had 29 att for 144 yds and 1 TD....

Back
Top Bottom