Who's Ur Heisman Front-Runner??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Ur Heisman Front-Runner???

Don't say never. :ninja:

Some people said the same about UF beating OSU last year. :wink:

Stitches lets be realistic and say the guy has zero chance of winning that award. If he was gunna win it any year it would have been last year when they were undeafeted. They also don't play the toughest schedule which also hurts him. If he were to win it this year than he would have to lead his team to an undeafeted season and he would have to have MONSTER games v.s. Washington, Fresno State, Southern Miss., and Hawaii if they are undeafeted (Which they won't be). After all that he might get invited

If he has a little better season then last year. 26ish TD'S. And 160ish yards i could easily see him being in NY.

Biggest problem Tebow might have is Percy Harvin

Could be, but it didn't hurt Leinart. Tebow will be involved with every facet of the offense, more so than Leinart was.

Note that I'm not comparing Leinart and Tebow, just that Leinart won the Heisman with Bush tearing it up.

well, at least brennan wont be in that game :)

Were you concerned about a little 'ole WAC team coming in to Gainesville with an "overrated system QB" and giving the gators a run for there money?:wink:

I agree with don. I dont see any Hawaii player winning the heisman in the near future. Until they start playing better teams

Back
Top Bottom