• Gene Simmons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rick Savage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Another poll for you music lovers, again vote for as many as ya want and I KNOW there will be somebody who doesn't see their favorite (the max choices are 10) so as usual, list them yourself and 87, feel free to add any.:cool:

The 1 you missed is

Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. That guy is the best bassist in the last 20 years.Of course in his band he is asked to do more.I picked Jonesy followed by Entwhistle and Lee.Jeff Ament of Pearl Jam is good too, and whoever is bass for Rage Against the Machine.

Gotta go with Sting on this one. I love the Police (the band anyway :lol: ) and his solo stuff. :D

NO-NO-NO-NO-NO

LES CLAYPOOL of Primus is THE greatest Bassist of all time.
He tried out for Metallica about 10 years ago- they wouldn't let him join because he was a much better musician than all of them.

If you haven't seen Primus in concert you're missing an amazing show. Especially if you enjoy bass. Les plays about six diferent basses. The highlight is when he pulls out this 6 foot bass, like a huge chello or something and just proceeds to shake the house. Claypool kicks ass.

The whole band- every song- revolves around his bass playing. How many bands can say that????

i'd say Cliff Burton (R.I.P my man...) from Metallica... He was in the group from '83 to '86 before he died... For those of you who know well the old Metallica, you know what i'm saying

Back
Top Bottom