Who's your favorite Guitarist? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your favorite Guitarist?

Out of these, who's your favorite guitarist?

• Edward Van Halen

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Stevie Ray Vaughn

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • B.B. King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Vai

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Les Paul

• Chuck Berry

• Yngwie Malmsteen

• Randy Rhodes

• Eric Clapton

• Jeff Beck

• Mark Knophler

• Jimi Hendrix

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • "Slash"

• Total voters
stevie is the man

les paul is next kinda partial cause i have a black lp custom. not to brag or anything.......lets not forget dean deleo of stone temple pilots!

Good choice, man...Stevie is definitely an icon. I have all his albums and a few videos. The guy basically set standards for other rock-blues guitarists to follow. Legend has it that he used to play till the callouses fell off, super glue them back on, and keep playing. That guy is one of my favorites.:cool:

Dean Deleo is amazing in his own right. His sound his awesome. Not sure what kind of pickups he uses of pedals but I really like his sound.:cool:

thats cool miadphan13!

I choose to dress and look like a female. I refuse to conform to the grunge scene and look like a frumpy chick. Getting everything pierced and tattooed to look like every other chick. I chose to be an individual.

this piercing stuff, i never could understand that. the belly button and especially the tongue. tattoos are ugly too, although i do have one. when i was 16, got drunk one night and a tattoo of your name and X13 was a club initiation. never did have it taken off, but now they have laser........................!

I just think that girls today are nasty and don't take pride in looking feminine. I guess the guys of this generation like that crap, but I have no problem getting compliments because I am "stuck in the 80's." Younger guys are always telling me that I am so different than other chicks, so I must be doing something right. :p

Individuality ROCKS!! :evil:

Eddie Van Halen was a real close second to Stevie Ray for me. Actually I shouldn't say second, more like tied for first. Stevie Ray was the best in his field, and Eddie the best in his...Eruption was ONE take in the studio. Also the sounds that guy got in the 70's was revolutionary.

However me being a drummer, I really shouldn't speak. Jaydog, your next poll should be best drummers...I gotta list for ya. :D

Out of the choices I would go with Clapton.

But for me. My favorite Guitarist would definately be Carlos Santana. Hands down. I can't believe none of you even gave him any type of props especially after all the awards he won in 99. I'm also a product of the 80's and I do like classic rock. But my favorite music is funk. Give me a dance beat.

I am not a fan of classic rock, I mostly listen to music from the past few years, but Hendrix is the best guitarist ever.

Hey Jaydog

nice to see Hendrix was put on there the other 1 I forgot but I don't think that he would get any votes is Tony Iomi(sp) from Black Sabbath, he wrote some of the best power chords of all time.

Back
Top Bottom