Who's your most hated college teams? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your most hated college teams?

Frank-n-Furter

Chick Magnet
Reaction score
Ok, I saw an NFL teams hated thread, so I figure it's time for a college one as well. Who's your least favorite college team/teams? There's a few I can't stand, but at the top of my list is : F S U :evil: Bobby Bowden is the Anti-Christ.

Otherwise, Syracuse, Boston College, Texas (I know Ricky went there) and Michigan Wolverines (Spartans are ok). But if any of these teams were playing Florida State, then let 'em have it!:evil:

Can't wait till the coming season to watch my Canes bitchslap that little punk Chris Rix.:lol: :evil: :lol: :evil:

1. Tennessee Vols (1998, cost the hogs the national champ.)
2. Texas Longhorns (most hated rival in hogs history)
3. Florida Gators (never gives SEC teams a chance to win)
4. Alabama Crimson Tide
5. Ole Miss Rebels
6. Miss. State Bulldogs
7. Auburn Tigers
8. LSU Tigers
(4-8 are in the SEC West)
9. Michigan Wolverines (1998 Citrus Bowl)
10. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (no reason, just despise them)

1. Florida
2. Nebraska

I don't hate FSU that much, I like a bunch of players who went there actually.

Frank n furter...........

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
Ok, I saw an NFL teams hated thread, so I figure it's time for a college one as well. Who's your least favorite college team/teams? There's a few I can't stand, but at the top of my list is : F S U :evil: Bobby Bowden is the Anti-Christ.

Otherwise, Syracuse, Boston College, Texas (I know Ricky went there) and Michigan Wolverines (Spartans are ok). But if any of these teams were playing Florida State, then let 'em have it!:evil:

Can't wait till the coming season to watch my Canes bitchslap that little punk Chris Rix.:lol: :evil: :lol: :evil:

The two teams I hate the most are the gators and Miami!!!!! Dorsey is going to be running for his life with 4 of 5 offensive lineman entering the NFL. The Canes secondary is depleted and now will be inexperienced/vulnerable, not to mention the fact that Frank Gore(the expected feature back) tore his ACL and might miss the entire season. Meanwhile, Chris Rix will be a sophmore and will have a full season under his belt, along with a season running the offense,and will be a heisman contender. Greg Jones(our sophmore RB) is going to have a huge season. Our offensive line is going to be among the best o-lines in the land with all of the line returning from last year. Our WR core is back for the most part. The secondary has a year of experience under their belt and will be much improved this year as well. You better enjoy last year, because I predict the Canes are going to lose at minimum 2 games. Also, we're going to whip you in the toilet bowl(orange bowl) this year.

The other teams I dislike...........

are Nebraska, Notre Dame, Alabama, South Florida(they refuse to play UCF and are a bunch of cowards).

Re: Frank n furter...........

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

The two teams I hate the most are the gators and Miami!!!!! Dorsey is going to be running for his life with 4 of 5 offensive lineman entering the NFL. The Canes secondary is depleted and now will be inexperienced/vulnerable, not to mention the fact that Frank Gore(the expected feature back) tore his ACL and might miss the entire season. Meanwhile, Chris Rix will be a sophmore and will have a full season under his belt, along with a season running the offense,and will be a heisman contender. Greg Jones(our sophmore RB) is going to have a huge season. Our offensive line is going to be among the best o-lines in the land with all of the line returning from last year. Our WR core is back for the most part. The secondary has a year of experience under their belt and will be much improved this year as well. You better enjoy last year, because I predict the Canes are going to lose at minimum 2 games. Also, we're going to whip you in the toilet bowl(orange bowl) this year.
Gators and Miami huh? We got's to kick both your asses this year!:evil: Actually the Gators are ok, it's just them Injuns up in the Panhandle.:rolleyes: And that God-awful, more annoying than can be imagined, (which is why they do it, I'm sure)chant sh*t. The best was when UNC smoked 'em last season and started chanting to mock them. At least you like the Fins though.:cool:

Big talk from a team that got whooped 49-27 at home.

Gore might be out (and that really hurts), but McGahee is really awesome too. We might be losing some OL. But we always RELOAD. And the secondary will be better than you think. Lots of talented guys back there.

And don't forget this. We've still got Dorsey, Andre Johnson, and all our WRs, LBs, and an improving DL. You don't want none of this, especially at the OB. FSU is gonna get their asses beat again. And we're gonna do a mock chant too. Come get some!!!!!

Originally posted by Muck
FSU is gonna get their asses beat again. And we're gonna do a mock chant too. Come get some!!!!!
That's gonna be better than sex while skydiving.:goof:

Muck...........

Originally posted by Muck
Big talk from a team that got whooped 49-27 at home.

Gore might be out (and that really hurts), but McGahee is really awesome too. We might be losing some OL. But we always RELOAD. And the secondary will be better than you think. Lots of talented guys back there.

And don't forget this. We've still got Dorsey, Andre Johnson, and all our WRs, LBs, and an improving DL. You don't want none of this, especially at the OB. FSU is gonna get their asses beat again. And we're gonna do a mock chant too. Come get some!!!!!

We'll see about that. I personally don't think Dorsey is going to be a good QB in the NFL. One big hit and he's going to get knocked out of a game:lol: He's so thin! Miami reloads huh? How come we beat you 5 years in a row. Don't bring up the probation junk either. Larry Coker won a national championship with Butch Davis's players. This year's recruiting class is due to the national championship thanks to Butch's players. I honestly don't think Coker will be able to continually lure big name recruits. I guarantee you that Dorsey is going to be kissing the grass alot this year.:lol:

Dorsey is a great college QB who won't make it in the NFL!

Thankfully for him he will make a nice living in NFL Europe or the CFL

Nole fan

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

Miami reloads huh? How come we beat you 5 years in a row. Don't bring up the probation junk either.

Are you serious?? You're actually trying to argue that our probation and sanctions had nothing to do with our loss in talent?? PLEASE!! Name me one school who benefited or had zero drop-off in talent after getting slapped by the NCAA. Not only is it the loss of scholarships, but it's also the stigma that its effects create. And that hurts recruiting.

You know how Butch Davis brought us back?? He went back to the JJ days of recruiting in Miami. And now that the playing field is level again, we've gone back to beating you every year.....and reloading

Larry Coker won a national championship with Butch Davis's players.

Who the hell else was he supposed to win with?? That's a completely unfair statement. You can't knock Coker for not recruiting those players. Maybe if time machines were readily available......

And you seem to forget that somebody had to coach the players. And Coker and his staff did an excellent job.

Doesn't matter who's players they are, though. They're still better than Bobby's. :lol:

This year's recruiting class is due to the national championship thanks to Butch's players.

That is partially. Every team benefits after winning a title. But Coker still had to do the recruiting.

I honestly don't think Coker will be able to continually lure big name recruits.

Time will tell.

Top 5 recruiting schools this year:

1 Texas
The most complete and deep class in the country, with 8 of the top 101 in the country and the strongest defensive line class in recent memory.

2 Ohio State
Kept the best instate talent home and got key out-of-state stars like offensive lineman Derek Morris out of North Carolina.

3 Miami
In two years will anybody be able to stop Brock Berlin throwing to Aikeem Jolla, Ryan Moore and maybe even Devin Hester?

4 Tennessee
What a Signing Day surge by the Vols, getting Top 101'ers James Banks and Brandon Jefferies to add to an already solid class.

5 Florida State
Speaking of strong finishes, does anybody do it better than FSU, who got Lorenzo Booker, Pat Watkins and Leon Washington in the last 24 hours?

Coker can easily continue to bring talent to Miami because for one thing, he's a players' coach. When Davis left, Coker was the team's first choice to replace him, and it showed during the season when they played for him. I don't see that changing for a few years, if at all.

:cool:

You know what's funny?? Miami never is ranked #1 in recruiting class. Some years they might get in the Top 5. But every year is "Texas, Ohio State, FSU, etc...".

But if you asked any coach right now about who had the most talent last year, they'd say Miami without thought.

Back
Top Bottom