Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Sammy Morris

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Travis Minor, Fred Russell, LEonard Henry, Sammy Morris

That is if the Dolphins dont go after anyone else....

my choice is leonard henry if he's healthy... otherwise it's the winner of minor vs. morris with the loser getting 3rd down duty as russell probably isn't ready yet.

Gotta go w/ Travis at this point, he know's the offense bllitz p/u's and such. Two teams w/ some intriguing depth at tailback are Denver and Indy. Dominick Rhodes might be had, and Mike Anderson doesn't want to play FB.

Travis Minor. If they are looking to trade, Larry Johnson.

Definitely Minor as it is right now. He has been able to produce in our lame O-lines... im sure he will produce in a little better o-line. He was the one that would come in and get it done when Ricky wasnt, so at this point unless we are able to sign someone better (unlikely) it looks like Minor is the man.

Can we clone somebody.. cause our backfield is ****ing pathetic now.

Travis Minor out of the ones on our roster, but possibly Michael Bennett, Willis McGahee, or Travis Henry :D

I voted Minor, he certainely deserves the shot ebcause he has been a solid but under-utilized back for us. I would also like to see Henry get a shot in a real game this year. The only one I don't care for is Morris. As far as I know he was a halfback in Buffalo but I can't think of anything he did special and believe he averaged less than four yards.

Should have had the commity as a poll option as I think it will be our best shot.

Back
Top Bottom