Who's Your Pick For Most Improved Player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Your Pick For Most Improved Player

dougb123

Bringer of Rain
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm going with Mike Gesicki

2 Inline TE's added to the roster so we know he won't be used to block anyone anymore

Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing him the ball and doesn't mind throwing into coverage

Sounds like he been working hard and added 10 pounds of muscle

Yards 950-1100 TD's 10-12

Good question.

Hard to imagine anyone in a better position to improve noticeably more than MG.

No single players improvement matters as much as the need for improved coaching.

Isaac Asiata!

(Kidding!)

If he can go from Gase's doghouse to 2nd string/starter...this may not be far-fetched.

Flores said he wants to be more physical in the trenches...Asiata is perfect.

Minkah Fitzpatrick... He's about to go from very good rookie player to perenial All-Pro. I just hope he doesn't get underated outside of Miami due to the fact I believe he will be moving around so much.
I agree that's going to happen as well.

But for most improved, I'd rather someone goes from not playing (or poor playing) to playing really well.

Minkah may go from a 7 to a 9. I want a 2 to an 8.

Charles Harris, Mike Gesicki, I'm looking at you two.

If gesicki stays on his feet and scores 2 TD he wins. That would be a massive improvement. Raekwon could too his second year off the injury

Minkah Fitzpatrick... He's about to go from very good rookie player to perenial All-Pro. I just hope he doesn't get underated outside of Miami due to the fact I believe he will be moving around so much.
Perennial All Pro? wow that is a bold prediction. Hope he learns to turn his head in coverage

I agree that's going to happen as well.

But for most improved, I'd rather someone goes from not playing (or poor playing) to playing really well.

Minkah may go from a 7 to a 9. I want a 2 to an 8.

Charles Harris, Mike Gesicki, I'm looking at you two.

I hear you and I would too but I've pretty much given up on Harris and I sure wanna be wrong on Gesicki but he just doesn't look like a heads up football player to me.

Biggest leap potential if we're talking numbers like that then I'd say Baker. I think he has the potential to go from what maybe say a 3.5/4 rookie year to an annual 8 player!

Back
Top Bottom