Whose Idea was this............? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whose Idea was this............?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Whose Idea was this............?

Originally posted by dolfan06
it sure is, you talk about the if side of the lions game, fiedler always whips you're ass, in fact has never lost to you clowns. mucous was gracious enough to give you 6 turnovers, your game today sucked!:yell:

Your buddy is the one who brought up the word IF.............................I was pointing out how stupid it is to say if this had happend and If this had happend..............................................

A win is a Win and a loss is a loss!

The Bill's are on the bubble due to there awful defense. The offense is very good but needs help.

RebaJosh:
You can't feel great about beating Detroit can you? I mean are you saying, honestly, that you have played great the last two games? Honestly? Do you honestly feel like you are better than Miami, Oakland, San Diego, Denver, Tampa Bay, etc? Do you really think you guys (reviewing who you have beat) are in the league's elite?
You guys are improved and definitely have a very bright future, but you are not there yet. You beat a bunch of terrible teams and our second string. You guys are going to crash and crash hard. You should really measure your smack output until your team proves it is real. Crow tastes terrible. Ask jet fans.

We are improving every week. Thats all I ask of the team.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whose Idea was this............?

Originally posted by RebaJosh
Your buddy is the one who brought up the word IF.............................I was pointing out how stupid it is to say if this had happend and If this had happend..............................................

A win is a Win and a loss is a loss!
well there is no IF in fiedler beats your irritating butt!:p

Wow.............Fiedler beat the Bills when that looser Rob Johnson and Alex Van Pelt were our QB's. He will be 0 for against Drew. You boys are gonna freeze their poor little testes off when they come up here in DEC. They are gonna be more worried about getting to the locker room than playing the game, BIlls will sweep the phins this year. YOu have a month to fantasize differantly but then you will be brought back to reality.

Originally posted by RebaJosh
Wow.............Fiedler beat the Bills when that looser Rob Johnson and Alex Van Pelt were our QB's. He will be 0 for against Drew. You boys are gonna freeze their poor little testes off when they come up here in DEC. They are gonna be more worried about getting to the locker room than playing the game, BIlls will sweep the phins this year. YOu have a month to fantasize differantly but then you will be brought back to reality.
:rofl: almost every bill fan i've tallked to puts 2 o's in LOSER, why!:lol:

Back to the primetime games thread. We should all be thankfull our Monday night game isn't 1 week later. The Monday night game the following week is MNF's 500th game. The actual game will take a back seat to the history of MNF and that would annoy the hell out of me if Miami was playing.

Re: Re: Whose Idea was this............?

Originally posted by dolfan06
today wasn't a complete loss, the jets lost again, and they won't admit it, but the bills should be completely embarrassed by their performance today. if detroit hadn't turned the damn ball over, they could have tied it up!;)

IF this finfan didn't turn this thread into a bills thing we wouldn't be here. Fact is he did.

If Fiedler played against the fins ,who's to say the bills or fins would've won. Fact is he didn't . Whether or not the Fins beat themselves or the Fins D couldn't stop Henry, the W went to the bills.
That's a fact.

We didn't play great against the Lions, but why should we be embarrassed about a win? Isn't winning what it's all about?

I have no problem with the game being on Monday as opposed to Sunday because: A) that gives our boys another day to rest, and B) I'm flying out to the game and won't be able to watch anything Sunday anyway. :D :biggrin: :jumper:

Originally posted by Expo88
I have no problem with the game being on Monday as opposed to Sunday because: A) that gives our boys another day to rest, and B) I'm flying out to the game and won't be able to watch anything Sunday anyway. :D :biggrin: :jumper:
besides with this friggin time change i can get stuff done before it gets dark!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom