Whose starting any announcement yet. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whose starting any announcement yet.

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's wednesday anyone heard anything on QAM or KFFL on if it's Fiedler or Greise. I know most polls break about 50-50 on this board so it's no point. I think the thing to look at is whose talent is better against teams we may have trouble with Dallas, Phili, Jets and NE. Put in the QB better suited to beat those teams.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
In a surprise move by wanny yates is starting b/c he was so impressive last week

Good news. I had my eye on the kid last week. He can move. Let's see how consistent he can be.

I heard that the starting quarterback is going to be Brian Griese or Jay Fiedler.

It comes down to how healthy Jay is by sunday probably.. .anyone know if or how many snaps hes taken in practice this week.

I guarantee that Corey Jenkins WILL NOT START AT QB THIS WEEK!!!!\

Mark it down.

Originally posted by Rebar71
Jayan Griedler

I can't tell if I like that or not. Does Jayan have the good attributes of the combined players or the bad attributes. With the good attributes, I'll take it. If we're talking the bad, I'd sooner start Ray Lucas... :D

Phinzone reported Griese, and now they say Wanny will make his decision today.. what the hell?

Originally posted by Jimmy James

I can't tell if I like that or not. Does Jayan have the good attributes of the combined players or the bad attributes. With the good attributes, I'll take it. If we're talking the bad, I'd sooner start Ray Lucas... :D

Don't you EVER use the R word again got that? :lol:

Originally posted by Jimmy James
Sorry...my bad. Can I call him "Boo his a**"? It kinda sounds similar...

Man those games last year with "that guy" ranks up there as the most heartbreaking Dolphins memories ever.

Fiedler's listed as questionable again on the injury report, sounds like Griese will start.

Oh, trust me, I know. I am certain that the Dolphins go to the Super Bowl and at least give Tampa a game if Jay doesn't break his thumb... I was on cloud nine after the win against Griese and the Broncos, and I came down hard over those next horrible weeks...

Back
Top Bottom