Whose starting any announcement yet. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whose starting any announcement yet.

No decision for a few more days....likely Saturday....according to Hank. Both guys got work. Fiedler is improving.

Originally posted by Jimmy James
I can't tell if I like that or not. Does Jayan have the good attributes of the combined players or the bad attributes. With the good attributes, I'll take it. If we're talking the bad, I'd sooner start Ray Lucas... :D
Jayan Griedler is a frankensteined experiment. Bryan Griese and Jay Fiedler were combined and then separated again producing two new players - Jayan Griedler and Bray Fiese. Jayan is supposed to be the good one. But the trouble is, they are twins. It has just been reported that Bray escaped from his petri dish a couple days ago and was last seen heading toward Davie. The only way to tell them apart is to watch them play. So I guess we really won't know who we've got until Sunday night...

[cue dramatic music]

Originally posted by Jimmy James
Oh, trust me, I know. I am certain that the Dolphins go to the Super Bowl and at least give Tampa a game if Jay doesn't break his thumb... I was on cloud nine after the win against Griese and the Broncos, and I came down hard over those next horrible weeks...

Yeah we were rolling @ that point.

Hopefully Jay will be able to go on Sunday. The delay is probably good for Fiedler at this point and they are probably waiting to see if he will be healthy enough to play.

Dave not saying anything today leads me to believe Fiedler is starting, why let Washington know?

i think griese will ge the call cus its washington and JF gets the dallas game on the short week. i think its brilliance if JF plays the dallas game and im not so sure if this is just do to injury.

I sure hope Jay learned how to throw a football during his usual yearly injury stint. I doubt it though, I just don't see Jay leading this team anywhere. Some fans think that we have not been playing well because of Brian, I wonder how some people can watch a football game, and not watch a football game. Brian can be every bit as good as Gannon, Jay will never reach that level. Remember how many teams Gannon went threw before he landed with the Raiders?
Jay can not throw the football, yes he can run but thats Rickys job.
There are a lot of very good QB's in this league that can't run and are strictly pocket passers, does anyone remember Dan Marino? How many sacks do you think Dan would have with this O-line.

Not that many considering he had the fastest release in pro football.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Brian can be every bit as good as Gannon, Jay will never reach that level. Remember how many teams Gannon went threw before he landed with the Raiders?

Your gold standard is Rich "4 year wonder" Gannon? I really do hope that you expect better from whoever the Dolphins go with after this season. Gannon used short passes that Jay and Brian can frankly make along with lots of receiving talent to create a facade of competance. Until he got to Oakland, he didn't play a whole season. In fact, both Jay and Brian are far better QBs at this point in their career than Gannon was at the same point in his career. In fact, I think it's pretty easy to accuse you of either being a Jay basher or woefully ignorant of what Gannon has done in his career for saying that Jay won't reach the "good as Gannon" level...

Just as Griese's Pro Bowl season isn't the whole story, neither is Gannon's MVP.

Back
Top Bottom