Why All The Moved Threads??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why All The Moved Threads???

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
[admin]Knowingly posting in the wrong forum...1 point[/admin]

My "McNair" thread was just moved to the "General NFL" forum. Why???....

Aren't the rumors of him coming to Miami, considered "Dolphins news". It's ridiculous some of the good threads that are being moved, and the ones that are still on the main page....

I see threads over there like...

"Why The Ricky Hating"{old news re-re-revisited} / "Worst Officiating Call"{YAWN...ZZZ}/ "Finheaven Dream Come True"{Let's all dream alittle dream}/ "Pick A QB"{real brain bender there} / "New Scoreboard"{Boring} / and finally "Who's This Mitchell Kid"{very good question}.....

My point is this. Why isn't talk of McNair coming to Miami not as important as some of these other threads. Many of which have nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins in general???...

I think the moderators here need to re-think their approach to deciding which threads need to be moved and which ones don't. I know they can't please everyone, but moving any news on any FA's possibly coming to the Miami should be considered "Phinz talk" more so than "General NFL" talk....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

My "McNair" thread was just moved to the "General NFL" forum.

Why???....

Aren't the rumors of him coming to Miami, considered "Dolphins news". It's ridiculous some of the good threads that are being moved, and the ones that are still on the main page....

I see threads here like.{No offense to the posters}

"Why The Ricky Hating"{old news re-re-re-revisited} / "Worst Officiating Call"{YAWN...ZZZ}/ "Finheaven Dream Come True"{Let's all dream alittle dream}/ "Pick A QB"{real brain bender there} / "New Scoreboard"{Boring} / and finally "Who's This Mitchell Kid"{very good question}.....

My point is this. Why isn't talk of McNair coming to Miami not as important as some of these other threads??Many of which have nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins in general...

I think the moderators here need to re-think their approach to deciding which threads need to be moved and which ones don't. I know they can't please everyone, but moving any news on FA's possibly coming to the Miami should be considered "Dolphins talk" more so than "General NFL" talk....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:

"Why The Ricky Hating"{old news re-re-revisited} / "Worst Officiating Call"{YAWN...ZZZ}/ "Finheaven Dream Come True"{Let's all dream alittle dream}/ "Pick A QB"{real brain bender there} / "New Scoreboard"{Boring} / and finally "Who's This Mitchell Kid"{very good question}.....

My point is this. Why isn't talk of McNair coming to Miami not as important as some of these other threads. Many of which have nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins in general???...

I think the moderators here need to re-think their approach to deciding which threads need to be moved and which ones don't. I know they can't please everyone, but moving any news on any FA's possibly coming to the Miami should be considered "Phinz talk" more so than "General NFL" talk....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

blitz, it's not that your thread isn't as important as any other thread posted in the main forum - however, unless you can provide a link that directly ties mcnair to the miami dolphins, mcnair is still a titan and therefore, is a general forum thread

There have already been like a hundred mcnair threads

BLITZKRIEG said:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I agree 100% and I mentioned something in the suggestions forum about 3 months, or so ago. I argued that it would be nearly impossible for every poster to follow such stringent posting rules. I was told there was 90% compliance to the new rules yet I just counted 16 out of 50 threads that were moved, that's 32% of the threads on the first 2 pages of the Dolphins forum. Look, I love this website, as I'm always here posting, and think the mods do a fantastic job at managing it. I just really liked the fact that all threads pertaining to the Dolphins were in the main forum. I don't agree with having a free agent or draft forum to discuss perspective Dolphin players. I just think threads get moved and lost now and I know it's not that complicated to find them but it was much more comveinent when the Main Dolphins forum was more layed back. I think it was more fun also. I'm sure I'm going to get a snide reply, like I did last time, but i'm just sharing my opinion. There is a Drew Brees thread that has been moved back and forth twice. At the very least the mods should be on the same page.

I know they want to try to use some of the less used sections, but they get a little crazy sometimes.

BLITZKRIEG said:
My "McNair" thread was just moved to the "General NFL" forum.

Why???....

I see threads here like.{No offense to the posters}

"Why The Ricky Hating"{old news re-re-re-revisited} / "Worst Officiating Call"{YAWN...ZZZ}/ "Finheaven Dream Come True"{Let's all dream alittle dream}/ "Pick A QB"{real brain bender there} / "New Scoreboard"{Boring} / and finally "Who's This Mitchell Kid"{very good question}.....

My point is this. Why isn't talk of McNair coming to Miami not as important as some of these other threads??Many of which have nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins in general...

I think the moderators here need to re-think their approach to deciding which threads need to be moved and which ones don't. I know they can't please everyone, but moving any news on FA's possibly coming to the Miami should be considered "Dolphins talk" more so than "General NFL" talk....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Very good point Blitzy!!!! Although I see this as a very good thread, but I see it getting moved soon (lol).
But I too understand the frustration:tantrum:

Dolphins12thMan said:
Very good point Blitzy!!!! Although I see this as a very good thread, but I see it getting moved soon (lol).
But I too understand the frustration:tantrum:

:yeahthat:

d-day said:
blitz, it's not that your thread isn't as important as any other thread posted in the main forum - however, unless you can provide a link that directly ties mcnair to the miami dolphins, mcnair is still a titan and therefore, is a general forum thread
That's right and no one is stopping anyone from talking about it in in General NFL.
This is a Miami dolphins website, there is Miami Dolphins talk in many forums on this site. It would do a member good to visit the other forums if they feel like they are missing something in the Dolphins forum.

inFINSible said:
That's right and no one is stopping anyone from talking about it in in General NFL.
This is a Miami dolphins website, there is Miami Dolphins talk in many forums on this site. It would do a member good to visit the other forums if they feel like they are missing something in the Dolphins forum.

I happen to agree with Blitz. I think Blitz's point is you as Mods choose to move threads that you personally might not like in that forum. How come there is a thread from 2-16-06 (still on the main page) that states TO/Culpepper as a dream line-up. Is it b/c other dolphins are mentioned in the line up? Is that all I have to do is mention a player currently on the team? Well, Blitz should have said, wouldnt it be great to have McNair throwing to Chambers, then everything would be OK? My concern is the Mods not weeding out everything, just topics they dont like!

Dolphins12thMan said:
I happen to agree with Blitz. I think Blitz's point is you as Mods choose to move threads that you personally might not like in that forum. How come there is a thread from 2-16-06 (still on the main page) that states TO/Culpepper as a dream line-up. Is it b/c other dolphins are mentioned in the line up? Is that all I have to do is mention a player currently on the team? Well, Blitz should have said, wouldnt it be great to have McNair throwing to Chambers, then everything would be OK? My concern is the Mods not weeding out everything, just topics they dont like!
I assure you that the mods don't move threads just because they don't like them.

inFINSible said:
I assure you that the mods don't move threads just because they don't like them.

Pinocchio-1.gif

PHINZ RULE!!!!

inFINSible said:
You wouldn't be calling me a liar, would you?

Noooooo....I think perhaps he's inferring that you are a puppet of the totalitarian regime at FinHeaven. He's really a member of the underground resistance, who is rising up to rebel against the civil rights abuses that have been passed down by this oppressive dictatorship. Actually having the audacity **gasp** to impose abusive restraints on the members rights to post where ever they please!

Power to the People!

To Arms!!! to Arms!!!

/sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom