Why all these threads? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why all these threads?

Captain Lou

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
It seems like more fans have more love for players who either aren't on our team (ryan) and players who consistantly let our team down(Ricky).

Why don't support the good players who haven't had a chance to show it on the field yet.

Ronnie Brown showed us a glimpse of what he can be. He has been often injured but nothing career threatening until last season. Cleo has to have some ownership in that one.

All the news around Ronnie has been very positive, and he's on schedule to be ready for training camp. I for one am excited about what he will do this season.

Like it or not Beck is going to get his shot. The kid has talent. He has a great worth ethic, and he wants to get better.

I know some of you want a new qb and we will address that in the draft just not with the first pick. Any rookie qb would have looked terrible in our offense. Even Trent Green a seasoned veteran looked pretty bad in that offense when it was completely healthy.

I like Beck. He isn't side tracked by fame. He isn't a me first type of guy. He is commited to his craft. He cares about football. I think you will season major strides from Beck week one and he will continue to grow through the season. I know age is concern. I say so what! If he gives us 6 good seasons it only takes one win a Superbowl.

GO FINS !!!

It seems like more fans have more love for players who either aren't on our team (ryan) and players who consistantly let our team down(Ricky).

Why don't support the good players who haven't had a chance to show it on the field yet.

Ronnie Brown showed us a glimpse of what he can be. He has been often injured but nothing career threatening until last season. Cleo has to have some ownership in that one.

All the news around Ronnie has been very positive, and he's on schedule to be ready for training camp. I for one am excited about what he will do this season.

Like it or not Beck is going to get his shot. The kid has talent. He has a great worth ethic, and he wants to get better.

I know some of you want a new qb and we will address that in the draft just not with the first pick. Any rookie qb would have looked terrible in our offense. Even Trent Green a seasoned veteran looked pretty bad in that offense when it was completely healthy.

I like Beck. He isn't side tracked by fame. He isn't a me first type of guy. He is commited to his craft. He cares about football. I think you will season major strides from Beck week one and he will continue to grow through the season. I know age is concern. I say so what! If he gives us 6 good seasons it only takes one win a Superbowl.

GO FINS !!!

Good post, couldn't agree more.

I don't have any problem with fans starting threads about Ricky because he is still a member of the Miami Dolphins. I only have a problem when they feel the need to bash one player to make another player look good. If they could only say why they like a certain without resorting to negativity, I would be much happier reading these threads.

Back
Top Bottom