Why am I seeing ads? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why am I seeing ads?

This is absolutely the worst site for ads, you basically can't use the site because of the constant pop ups.

Has it been a year since I sent in a donation?
So it appears that your gifted VIP membership has run out. Ad removal for donations depends on how much is donated. I am currently attempting to find out what that dollar amount is and will get back to you.

This is absolutely the worst site for ads, you basically can't use the site because of the constant pop ups.
Sorry guy. We have to pay for the site somehow. If you want to get rid of the ads then join VIP and help support the site.

Keeping the site online costs thousands of dollars every year. The vast majority of members are not VIP/Donators so the site must attempt to pay the bills somehow. If you don't want to see ads, a new VIP member would be deeply appreciated.

Is more than a yearly donation required now?
So long as you donate the price of a VIP membership you will be bumped up to VIP and the ads will disappear. A membership lasts for a year. So you need to donate/buy a membership each year.

Again, in your case, someone gifted you a VIP membership and it appears to have run out. So you will need to renew in order to lose the ads again. I am sorry that is thr case but as I said, we have to pay for the site somehow.

Now if you feel you have donated before the year was up check your PayPal records and PM us the date and the transaction code as proof and we can fix things from there.

So long as you donate the price of a VIP membership you will be bumped up to VIP and the ads will disappear. A membership lasts for a year. So you need to donate/buy a membership each year.

Again, in your case, someone gifted you a VIP membership and it appears to have run out. So you will need to renew in order to lose the ads again. I am sorry that is thr case but as I said, we have to pay for the site somehow.

Now if you feel you have donated before the year was up check your PayPal records and PM us the date and the transaction code as proof and we can fix things from there.

Well it seems as though Paypal won't accept my phone number since I live in Thailand. They have changed my security questions with answers that I didn't provide. And my bank has changed since the last time I used it. Bu thanks for help.

So I have a correction to make. When that a donation that is equal to the amount of VIP will grant you VIP status I was wrong.

All donations are just that, a donation. You will get a badge that indicates you have are a donar (for $20 up to $100) or a Super Donar ($100 and up). That is all.

If you want access to VIP forums, chat room and an ad free site then you need to subscribe to VIP. That is a yearly subscription. Once your year is up you need to renew.

You can also gift a VIP membership to someone or be gifted one by someone else as well. But again the membership only lasts a year.

Sorry about the confusion.

This is what’s happening when I come to the site yall

Attachments

• 87E2A4C1-64E1-4DED-8673-A2972A090F1D.png
    87E2A4C1-64E1-4DED-8673-A2972A090F1D.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom