Why am I so sick about this and Madison is smiling????????????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why am I so sick about this and Madison is smiling?????????????

I missed Lucas crying because I turned the game off in disgust after the last completion to the ground. Mad the turf is our best reciever, doesn't run well after the catch though. He was probably crying because he knows he has two more games before he plays his last game in the nfl. He also might have been crying when the told him he was supposed to throw the bacl to the guys with the Dolphins on their helmets. Apparently he didn't know that so he was embarrased.

I think he threw it low on purpose. There were many defenders around. So he was trying to put it where only his man had a shot at it. But I'm sure he didn't intend to throw it THAT low.

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
So let me understand this...they lost but he played well and that makes it ok????...wish he had played terrible and they won...isn't what this is all about?

I haven't laughed at all since the 1st Quarter and I'm still steamed. My wife left the room after Lucas' fumble knowing family time was over!

:lol:

Makes you kinda wonder why we It means so much to us if it dosen't even mean that much to them dosen't it.......

Madison has a right to smile, he did his part and played excellently, it wasnt his fault we lost....Its all buisness...I would rather see him smile then see him cry and say he cant take a loss.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Madison has a right to smile, he did his part and played excellently, it wasnt his fault we lost....Its all buisness...I would rather see him smile then see him cry and say he cant take a loss.

It's not about whether he did his job or not....

Tell me this...

If you worked your ass off for something, something that was your true goal to achieve, something you want to the core of your body. If you take a very large loss that makes attaining that goal much less likely, will you be able to go joke and laugh directly after that loss.

If it was very important to you, you would'nt be able to.
That's all the person that started this thread is saying.
Some players just don't give a damn as long as their checks cash.
Yes that is their right to feel that way.... I just would'nt want that player on my team if I was another player or a coach that's all.

Madison cares, prob more than anyone on our team...

... some guys just deal with frsutration different ways. I have known too many guys that get a smile on their face after a loss or after they give up a play. From what I understand it has more to do with an attitude like this, "ha you got me, but it won't happen again because I'm just that good of a player"

As far as the players smiling and joking after a game, I have no problem with that. FA has changed the game forever. As a political thing you want to get along with almost every player these days, because next year they could be your team mate.

Oliver...

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
Sometimes I think that these games mean more to us then it does to them...I know it sounds silly but to see him smiling at the end just pissed me off
Oh and by the way....Aturo Freeman has been horrible...absolutly horrible..missed tackles...penalties and poor coverage....how about Wooden?
All I can say is we had the ball at midfield in a tie game and 3 plays and out...that is where the game rested....we punted...Marion blew the coverage and gave the momentum back to the Jets....We were putting up 34 points a game with Fielder...we are happy to even get 10 now....and there is no help in sight

Give me the guy...

... who deals with things like Madison over guys like Lucas. Emotional stability is so important these days in FA football. Think about it. Lucas just 3-years ago was the enemy if you were to take it to that extreme. It's just a job for these guys, we have to remember that. Before FA it was us against them, now it's not like that for the players today.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I used to get so upset over a Phins loss...then I realized there isn't a damned thing I can do about it. I can't play the game, can't officiate, coach, nothing. All I can do is watch, and hope things will get better.

I am not going to let it mess up my whole week. I hate to say it, but the Phins always let me down, and I am tired of giving up my heart to something that always lets me down. I root, and love watching the game, but I am not going to be a pawn in a game I can't play.

Sam Madison plays, and when the game is over, it's back to life. Maybe take a peek at Lucas, he was crying after the game.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Yes that is their right to feel that way.... I just would'nt want that player on my team if I was another player or a coach that's all.

I just can't agree with that last part. Not when Madison plays as well as he does every week.

Barry Sanders was the same way. He just didn't show it like Sam does. Sure he didn't like losing. Nobody does. But Barry never let the game get to him like that. It didn't grip his life like that. He didn't have that love for it. And that's why he had no qualms about walking away.

Would you not want Barry Sanders on your team??

No he doesn't...

... both he and Rodgers have had a hell of a year. They are more aggressive and more consistent than any of our previous OLB combinations. I'm not sure what games you have been watching.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Don't forget to mention Greenwood.

I've been watching this guy closely and he gets destroyed on runs. Especially cut back runs...... he just can't learn to stay at home and contain. I don't think that guy is going to be around long. I hope his reggae music is better than his play for his sake.

Really 6-points...

Originally posted by DolFan31
think about it,we only gave up 13 points,and they only scored 1 TD man,we didnt do that bad.The officiating was bad.Look at the calls that went the Jets way.It just wasnt meant to be.

As much as Barry loved the game...

... he was emotionally strong, and he constantly thanked God for that. I don't know if any of you noticed how many Dolphin and Yet players stayed and prayed at mid field after the game. But I think that explains the mentality of players today.

They only have each other, and it really doesn't matter what UNI they wear. They are all one big family. That's what FA has done to modern football. Such a sign of support after a game never would of happened before FA. Things have just totally changed.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Muck
I just can't agree with that. Not when Madison plays as well as he does every week.

Barry Sanders was the same way. He just didn't show it like Sam does. Sure he didn't like losing. Nobody does. But Barry never let the game get to him like that. It didn't grip his life like that. He didn't have that love for it. And that's why he had no qualms about walking away.

Would you not want Barry Sanders on your team??

I don't get whats your problem. It's I *****ing game! Don't act like your going to die if he doesnt play up to his abilities. The game is FOR FUN!

Back
Top Bottom