Why are Jets fan so obsessed with the phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are Jets fan so obsessed with the phins

Dolphin_Warrior

Practice Squad
Reaction score

I just don't undertsand the sense behind. I was the type to always read other posts from here, thephinsider, and thephins, and one thing I always noticed was the Jet fans. If their team is so great why don't they post on their own websites. They always talk like they're better than us but they casually forget we swept them twice. The Dolphins had a better off season and we did it in a quieter fashion. It's funny when they lost like 4-5 games in a row last year their head coach Rex cried like a baby and the Jet fans wanted Rex gone. But now he is the best coach in the league, yea don't think so. If Jets cant talk about dolphin football they have nothing to talk about.

You guys are the ones who always start threads about the Jets.

Because they totally suck and have no lives....

In all seriousness, I have no idea. Whether they're gluttons for punishment or simply masochistic by nature, I certainly don't understand spending an inordinate amount of time on a rival's forum only to question as to why they and their team get bashed so much around here. In the words of a former Jets coach, "Hello?!"

Even if that is true, last time i checked this was a dolphin news/forum website. Why are Jets fans roaming our boards, y'all would never know if you don't roam in the first place

Why are Dolphins fans so obsessed with Jets fans being obsessed with the Dolphins...etc..etc..

I've read through several of these type threads and you all sound like a bunch of cheerleaders squabbling.... yet you keep making threads to complain about whats in the already created threads...

Miami nor the Jets have won a damn thing....they're both breaking in young quarterbacks after scrapping veterans....they're both unproven at head coach....they're both trying to get better...

The bottom line is we're all gonna find out....

Because they totally suck and have no lives....

In all seriousness, I have no idea. Whether they're gluttons for punishment or simply masochistic by nature, I certainly don't understand spending an inordinate amount of time on a rival's forum only to question as to why they and their team get bashed so much around here. In the words of a former Jets coach, "Hello?!"

I like to hear other perspectives. That, and I like to argue. You have to admit, you guys do post a TON of Jets threads. You rarely see a fins thread on TGG.

Can't you go argue with jets fans like does sanchez take it or give it.

The only Jets forum website i know is ganggreennation and i dont see dolphins posting on their. Either way i can't wait until the season starts

I like to hear other perspectives. That, and I like to argue. You have to admit, you guys do post a TON of Jets threads. You rarely see a fins thread on TGG.

It took you 2 minutes to respond to this thread. Get a life.

I don't see what the big deal is for any fan of any team to read and post at FH as long as they are civil and actually add to the discussion. It is also a good way to keep perspective when you hear views from another perspective.

I don't see what the big deal is for any fan of any team to read and post at FH as long as they are civil and actually add to the discussion. It is also a good way to keep perspective when you hear views from another perspective.

You make a good point but most fans come here to bash being civil isn't in most of their plans

That's horse****, last I checked, in their general NFL thread, 4 of the top 6 threads were about Dolphins. They even have a "fins suck" emoticon. Get out of here with that nonsense.

i thought this was covered in the last "why are there so many jets fans here" thread. WhiteShoeWillie and nyjunc give a non-homer view to Finheaven. This place would be real boring without them. Atleast they are more honest insightful opinion about what they think of the dolphins instead of the other jetards that come on this board still covered with Rex Ryans DNA spouting off at the mouth about how Sanchez can get hotter girls than Henne.

From TGG Gen NFL forums

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom