Why Are You A Fanatic? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Are You A Fanatic?

JahnDho

Active Roster
Reaction score
I signed up for Finheaven in 2015 to gain insight and share ideas. I learned quickly this was too biased for that for me. I appreciate everyone’s zeal, I just don’t like the single mindedness. Only in the past week or so did I start posting again because the fanatics can’t let go of the Landry hate. They loved him when he was here but hate him now. They defend fins to a fault. It’s not rational, fair or the right thing to do. One example: Landry was provoked by Poyer in that fight against the Bills. But so many, including fin’s brass, blamed Landry. They didn’t even look into why Landry went after Poyer. I did. People backed Drake but said Landry was the problem. So I’m adding perspective and balance. I probably sound too far the other way sometimes because my defense. Some call me a white night. But I really am somewhere in the middle. Landry wasn’t perfect. I liked his toughness, talent, passion for football and will to win. Miami needs more players like that to succeed in the playoffs. They’ve had good coaches, yes even Philbin, but as long as Tannenbaum is there they’ll maintain mediocrity. I didn’t like this past draft as much as many of you did and Ross questioned it too. Should have drafted Edmunds and Goedert. Fitz and Gesicki will be good but Edmunds and Goedert will be better. I’m at least willing to give Ross some time before blaming him. Gase seems like a capable coach. But as long as Tannenbaum is there they’ll keep burning through coaches.

Back in 1986 when I started loving football. And was 11 years old, tells you how old I am LOL. But still loved the Dan Marino and Don Shula era despite being at their peak. But now hopefully that someone will take the Fins to the next level and beyond. But it was the Marino and Shula era that got me started on loving the Fins!

Back in 1986 when I started loving football. And was 11 years old, tells you how old I am LOL. But still loved the Dan Marino and Don Shula era despite being at their peak. But now hopefully that someone will take the Fins to the next level and beyond. But it was the Marino and Shula era that got me started on loving the Fins!

The heartbreak era! Better to have loved and lost than never loved at all. This current era is hard to love...still keep coming back for more though!

I signed up for Finheaven in 2015 to gain insight and share ideas. I learned quickly this was too biased for that for me. I appreciate everyone’s zeal, I just don’t like the single mindedness. Only in the past week or so did I start posting again because the fanatics can’t let go of the Landry hate. They loved him when he was here but hate him now. They defend fins to a fault. It’s not rational, fair or the right thing to do. One example: Landry was provoked by Poyer in that fight against the Bills. But so many, including fin’s brass, blamed Landry. They didn’t even look into why Landry went after Poyer. I did. People backed Drake but said Landry was the problem. So I’m adding perspective and balance. I probably sound too far the other way sometimes because my defense. Some call me a white night. But I really am somewhere in the middle. Landry wasn’t perfect. I liked his toughness, talent, passion for football and will to win. Miami needs more players like that to succeed in the playoffs. They’ve had good coaches, yes even Philbin, but as long as Tannenbaum is there they’ll maintain mediocrity. I didn’t like this past draft as much as many of you did and Ross questioned it too. Should have drafted Edmunds and Goedert. Fitz and Gesicki will be good but Edmunds and Goedert will be better. I’m at least willing to give Ross some time before blaming him. Gase seems like a capable coach. But as long as Tannenbaum is there they’ll keep burning through coaches.
Hello,

People have ideas that they like to express. Many times they may or may not make sense to particular individuals.

-The Internet

mb5hn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom