why arent we using bush more? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why arent we using bush more?

Nawledge

Scout Team
Reaction score
Today Reggie only had ten carries but what I want to know is why Reggie bush isn't being used in the pass game more? They're using Thomas a lot in the backfield on passing plays why not use Reggie in the pass game in the slot or even run more screens to him. Its just ridiculous to not use a guy with big play ability to his strengths. Reggie needs more looks in the passing game he showed what he can do in open field today. We need to get him the ball in the open field especially if the run game isnt working.

Yah I was wondering the same thing. Bush is basically our only play maker on offense, and yet we never use him in the passing game.

Today Reggie only had ten carries but what I want to know is why Reggie bush isn't being used in the pass game more? They're using Thomas a lot in the backfield on passing plays why not use Reggie in the pass game in the slot or even run more screens to him. Its just ridiculous to not use a guy with big play ability to his strengths. Reggie needs more looks in the passing game he showed what he can do in open field today. We need to get him the ball in the open field especially if the run game isnt working.

AThey use DT more in the passing game than Bush

I have no idea. Not just the passing game, but also the run game. We were at our best running when he got all the carries. Now Thomas is not only splitting carries with him, but he's in on more overall downs than Reggie. I just don't get it. Are they trying to protect him? He's in one play and then out the next. Very rarely getting two straight runs. Not being allowed to get into any kind of a rhythm.

Thomas is just not a good back. Every time he runs for like a 6 yard gain, I think to myself that it could have been an even bigger gain with Reggie in there. He's just not a big play running back. I just don't get the splitting of the carries and lessening Bush's amount of overall plays on the field.

Thomas looked a little better today he looked a little bit more instinctive and had a few nice runs but overall I still think he's not very good. Reggie needs to see the bulk of the carries.

Thomas has a better chance vs the DE when Jake Long lets them through than Reggie does.

Thomas is a better blocking back and better the tackles.... Bush is more a finesse ' guy... damn shame Ricky isn't 10 years younger he would feast in this offense.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

This O needs aback that looks to go middle first... then bounce...not bounce then go inside..

Back
Top Bottom