Why can't some of you members offer your input without being bulgar. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why can't some of you members offer your input without being bulgar.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Why can't some of you members offer your input without being vulgar.

I ask my self why this happens when a forum is supposed to be civilized in every way possible. Some of you in here are either younger(surprisingly more polite) and older but none of you have the right to single out someone to insult them. I haven't seen a thread that has excluded of vulgarity, blasphemy or a thread without member "Trying" to intimidate another member.

I read the worst, from a male or female member accusing another female member(you know who you are) for having a sexual relationship between a football player to a nasty post that was deleted by a mod minutes later. I can go on and on but my whole point is that this forum should stay a friendly enviroment for the benefit of every single individual in here posting their opinions. Finally for those who hold a grudge for somebody they should rethink before they post and stop the childlike behaviors because all of us in here are adults.

-JJ- I hope you don't take it wrong, Let's all find love between each dolphin fan and enjoy our season.

Go miamidolphins!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

I wonna read that thread. Muck, hook a brotha up with details. :tongue:

:confused:
I'm one of the few female members here and I know it wasn't me.

Also, I think you might want to change Bulgar to Vulgar because being Bulgar is to be Bulgarian....which is a nationality. I don't think anyone is being "Bulgar" around here.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I ask my self why this happens when a forum is supposed to be civilized in every way possible. Some of you in here are either younger(surprisingly more polite) and older but none of you have the right to single out someone to insult them. I haven't seen a thread that has excluded of vulgarity, blasphemy or a thread without member "Trying" to intimidate another member.

I read the worst, from a male or female member accusing another female member(you know who you are) for having a sexual relationship between a football player to a nasty post that was deleted by a mod minutes later. I can go on and on but my whole point is that this forum should stay a friendly enviroment for the benefit of every single individual in here posting their opinions. Finally for those who hold a grudge for somebody they should rethink before they post and stop the childlike behaviors because all of us in here are adults.
-JJ- I hope you don't take it wrong, Let's all find love between each dolphin fan and enjoy our season.

Go miamidolphins!!!!!!

I can't believe this is comming from one of the most abrasive poster's on this board. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Why can't some of you members offer your input without being bulgar.

Originally posted by 13isgr81

I can't believe this is comming from one of the most abrasive poster's on this board.

Thanksgiving just passed by and I thank the lord for posting in this board.

Originally posted by muddaconch
Also, I think you might want to change Bulgar to Vulgar because being Bulgar is to be Bulgarian....which is a nationality. I don't think anyone is being "Bulgar" around here.

I also thought Bulgar is a type of wheat. :D

I think I know what it was about...and its not worth going into...:D :eek:

whenever you have a large group of people, Its almost impossible for everyone to get along. Whats that quote by Tommy Lee Jones in MIB? "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." You do what you gotta do, play mediator when you feel apt. Otherwise, stay out of it, you might make it worse :D

and oh yeah...by bulgar im pretty sure you mean vulgar, simple typo, right? ;)

Re: Re: Why can't some of you members offer your input without being bulgar.

Originally posted by 13isgr81

I can't believe this is comming from one of the most abrasive poster's on this board. :huh:

Amen.

Originally posted by muddaconch
did I not already explain the bulgar thing?

now you see, was that a necessary post?! I think you're just trying to get under my skin and undermine me:fire:

nah, Im playing! I opened this thread and started replying before anyone else replyed, but I went out lookin for the exact wording of that quote..by the time I posted there were a lot of replies. now get off my jock already!:D

Back
Top Bottom