Why Degrade The Patriots? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Degrade The Patriots?

JAKE91

Practice Squad
Reaction score
TO DEMEAN THE PATRIOTS DIMINISHES THE DOLPHINS WIN OVER THE SB CHAMPS LAST YEAR. WE SPLIT WITH THE CHAMPS, NOT TOO SHABBY. THEY ROSE UP FROM A HORRIBLE START, WON THE EAST, AND KNOCKED OFF OAKLAND AND PITT IN THE PLAYOFFS, THEN TOOK OUT THE STINK'IN NFC RAMS, WHO THOUGHT THEY WERE GODS (AND TO THIS DAY STILL DON'T GIVE THE PATS CREDIT). THAT SEASON COULD JUST AS WELL HAVE BEEN THE DOLPHINS YEAR AT 11-5, AND PEOPLE WOULD NOT GIVE MD ANY CREDIT EITHER.
TO DEMEAN THE AFC EAST SB CHAMPS LOWERS A DOLPHIN FAN TO THAT OF A WRETCHED NEW JERSY JERK FAN. (THE JETS ONLY SB APPEARANCE WAS THE RESULT OF ONLY PLAYING AFL TEAMS).:cool:

I didn't want to give the Patrits credit either. I thought they were lucky to survive the Oakland playoff game and I thought that the Rams just didn't show up in the Super Bowl. I thought that Brady was a one year wonder. I thought that the defense was overrated. I thought they made a deal with the devil..........

until they layed the smack down on the Steelers on Moday night. The Patriots are for real.

And after seeing the Buffalo-NYJ game (it was on at the sports bar next to the Phins game) I think the Bills are a legitiamte threat also (anyone see T Henry wooohooo he was impressive).

Anyone who does not admit that the AFC East is the toughest division in football is smokin crack.

Winners are always lucky. Pats are the champs, we have our work cut out for us.

You never underestimate any team in the NFL..as I always say..."Any Given Sunday" The Pats are champs until a new one is titled..period. or the end of the season comes and they didn't make it to the playoffs.

I still say the Patsies are overrated and will come crashing to reality sooner rather than later. Maybe its just bitterness on my part but I look at there players, and the sum doesn't add up to their parts. No one stands out as a superstar, even as the media jams Brady down our throats. I just don't see them having as much success as last year. Alas, they are the champs though so I guess we just have to grin and bare it until january.

I think the fish better beat them in Miami this season because winning in Foxboro in late December will be a tough task. Not to mention the fact that I can't remember Foxboro stadium being as pumped as Gillette Stadium was Monday. The New England fans were pumped to play Pittsburgh but believe me I know from experience the hate Miami more than anyone else. Even through all of the stuff that has gone on between them and the Jets. My hate for NFL teams has swayed over the years. I always hated Buffalo the most but not anymore. **** I can't remember the last time Miami lost to the Bills. The Jets are still up there on my most hated list but even still would love to see them beat New England this weekend. The Pats bug me mostly because of the fans. They're the kind of people that will be calling for Belichik's and Brady's head if they lose 2 straight trust me. I'm tired of being the Boston Red Sox of the NFL starting off strong and falling apart at the end of the season. Hopefully that will not happen this year.

Note: I had my wisdom teeth pulled and am on Perks so don't mind my English, spelling and grammar etc.

Back
Top Bottom