Why did the Nublar thread get deleted? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why did the Nublar thread get deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Way to go there admins. :rolleyes2

You first banned a guy's IP without even telling him why and then you deleted that thread. He told me that he sent 3 emails and asked why was he banned, but no replies. You could atleast be respectful and give me a reason. This place is the #1 Phins site for a reason...keep it that way.

FiN.in.RI said:
Un-believable.

Figured you would be the one who first replied to this thread.

Don't you think that it's alittle unfair to a guy who worked his *** off towards this site, get his IP banned and not given a reason why? I don't care if you tell me why or not, but the admins should atleast tell him why he was banned instead of leaving him hanging.

EDIT: I see you thought twice on your response.

Ace88 said:
Figured you would be the one who first replied to this thread.

Don't you think that it's alittle unfair to a guy who worked his *** off towards this site, get his IP banned and not given a reason why? I don't care if you tell me why or not, but the admins should atleast tell him why he was banned instead of leaving him hanging.

EDIT: I see you thought twice on your response.

Who cares if I'm the first one.. I'm hanging around the forum for goodness sake.

This aint the forum for this Ace. Take it to PMS.

FiN.in.RI said:
Who cares if I'm the first one.. I'm hanging around the forum for goodness sake.

This aint the forum for this Ace. Take it to PMS.

I tried PMing a few admins, but they some ignored my PM and a few said they haven't been around and they don't know what is going on. So I thought I would get my answer here.

The thread was deleted because of the fighting and personal attacks that were taking place.

Ace, What happened to Nublar7 is between him and FinHeaven, if he doesn't want to tell you what he was doing, then I don't know how else you're going to find out. We aren't going to announce his business to everyone.

inFINSible said:
The thread was deleted because of the fighting and personal attacks that were taking place.

Ace, What happened to Nublar7 is between him and FinHeaven, if he doesn't want to tell you what he was doing, then I don't know how else you're going to find out. We aren't going to announce his business to everyone.

Oh, well thanks for replying to the thread.

I don't really care if I find out or not what went on. All I'm trying to do is help him out by getting you guys to reply to his email and tell him why he was banned.

inFINSible said:

i thought that was a good idea...that thread could of not lead to any good...

i have my guess on what happen but i do not want to share cause i am not positive and i dont want to say it if its not 100% true...

It's best if everybody stays out of it, Nublar7 needs to take care of it himself.

BTW, how come everybody always says that they PM the Admins, and only once or twice have i ever been the one that they PM'd?? :huh:

As far as e-mail goes, I'm not even sure where that's going right now.....

inFINSible said:
It's best if everybody stays out of it, Nublar7 needs to take care of it himself.

BTW, how come everybody always says that they PM the Admins, and only once or twice have i ever been the one that they PM'd?? :huh: :lol:

As far as e-mail goes, I'm not even sure where that's going right now.....:lol:
thats b/c most ppl pm wharf 6 times and forgets everyone else...:rolleyes:

:lol:

inFINSible said:

BTW, how come everybody always says that they PM the Admins, and only once or twice have i ever been the one that they PM'd?? :huh:

As far as e-mail goes, I'm not even sure where that's going right now.....

If it helps any.....you was gonna be the next guy who I would've Pm'ed if I didn't get a reply in this thread. :D

I respect finheaven for whatever decisions they have made on nublars behalf, Honestly didnt even realize he was banned. Thx for the update on this to all the mods, unfortunately I havnt seen nublar on aim in quite some time so like I said no idea. Ace you said your going to change...you also promised but in your second post in this thread you came out and made quite a rude remark to RI saying you'd figure he'd be the first to post in this. Honestly why would you even want to start anything? Just have fun and enjoy yourself on this site...Whatever happened to nublar is between him and the mods of finheaven, the issue may be resolved/it may not. Its none of our buisness and we should leave it at that :wink: :wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom