Why did the Nublar thread get deleted? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why did the Nublar thread get deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddwalk said:
I respect finheaven for whatever decisions they have made on nublars behalf, Honestly didnt even realize he was banned. Thx for the update on this to all the mods, unfortunately I havnt seen nublar on aim in quite some time so like I said no idea. Ace you said your going to change...you also promised but in your second post in this thread you came out and made quite a rude remark to RI saying you'd figure he'd be the first to post in this. Honestly why would you even want to start anything? Just have fun and enjoy yourself on this site...Whatever happened to nublar is between him and the mods of finheaven, the issue may be resolved/it may not. Its none of our buisness and we should leave it at that :wink: :wink: :wink:

I know it's none of our business, but I think everybody should be treated the right way. With that being said....I still think that that an admin should email Nub and tell him exactly what he did because I just got an email earlier today and he still doesn't have a clue.

Ace88 said:
I know it's none of our business, but I think everybody should be treated the right way. With that being said....I still think that that an admin should email Nub and tell him exactly what he did because I just got an email earlier today and he still doesn't have a clue.

It's called being a liar.

Let the admins do their job, don't worry about suggesting to them on how to do it. :2c:

FiN.in.RI said:

Let the admins do their job, don't worry about suggesting to them on how to do it. :2c:

I honestly don't know what to believe. One side I have Nub who has been talking to me and it seems like he isn't lieing and speaking the truth because that is the kind of guy he seems to be. Other side I had all the admins/mods that said he know's what he did and he just isn't saying.

It would be best of this topic just died down because it's confusing the hell out of me.

FiN.in.RI said:

ENOUGH, it's not neccessary to insult someone unable to defend themselve to make your point. You don't know what was said or by who, don't be calling Josh a liar.

cnc66 said:
ENOUGH, it's not neccessary to insult someone unable to defend themselve to make your point. You don't know what was said or by who, don't be calling Josh a liar.

Relax.

I'm not insulting anybody, if it's not one it's the other. Simple Fact.;)

Ace88 said:
I honestly don't know what to believe. One side I have Nub who has been talking to me and it seems like he isn't lieing and speaking the truth because that is the kind of guy he seems to be. Other side I had all the admins/mods that said he know's what he did and he just isn't saying.

It would be best of this topic just died down because it's confusing the hell out of me.

Good plan.. (which is why the first post in this thread was "un-believable".)

Anyway, It seems to me that if it is not one it is the other. Someone is lying and it is not out of the realm of possibility. :2c:

This is not going anywhere.

Nublar7 knows exactly why he got banned, maybe one day, after some time has passed, we'll open up discussion with Josh and see what we can do about working things out.

As of this time, the matter is not open for debate or bargain so, sorry folks but, that's the end of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom