Why did we get Carter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why did we get Carter

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Wannstedt needs to either play this guy or kick him off the team. We got rid of Oronde for a guy that hasn't even caught ten balls all season. What kind of #$%^ is that.

McKnight has played well but Carter is a hall of famer and brings things to the table that nobody else does.

Hindsight says we should have kept Oronde.

Wanny needs to wake up. Surely I am not the only FINFAN that feels this way.

the dropped go-ahead TD made me feel all warm and fuzzy

***remembers running into the bathroom and praying to the porcelain gods immediately after the drop***

Gadsen is still on the team but injured. He will most likely be cut during the offseason.

I think they should have brought Carter in right away, not wait till the middle of the season. Gadsden was limping around in training camp again, and was surely to go down with injury at some point. Carter had always been healthy, and would have been in playing shape. McKnight still cant hold on to the ball, something he made us all forget for a couple of games. He should be cut as soon as the season is over. Hindsight is always 20/20, but I'd rather have Carter than Gadsden.

When you hardly get any PT it is difficult to get into the flow of the game. One drop in the end zone. Vs. McKnights fumble Ill take the drop over a turnover anyday.

As far as the drops go, probably they are directly related to playing time. Which leads us to McKnight, who has gotten plenty of playing time and fumbles as much as Ricky does.

I am not happy with Carter's drops, but I am more pissed about McDrops...well...drops.

I am not much of a Chris Carter fan but I have a feeling this guy will go out and make up for that drop this week. I wouldn't be suprised if he catches a unbelievable game winner or some monster third down catch this week or in the playoffs and we will all be realizing why he is going to hall of fame on first vote.

Went to the game and stayed in the same hotel Miami did. WHile leaving had to go to the restroom by the main lobby when Cris Carter came in right after I did. He was sick as hell. He was cool as hell, but was definately suffering from stomach flu. I was suprised that he played because he didn't look good at all. Met a lot of the players and still had a good time even though we lost. The D played terrible, but the offence did good enough to win. Miaim just didn't get the ball much the second half. I think they only had the ball 3 time the whole 2nd half.

We brought Carter in so we would have somebody to whine about not being a bigger part of the game plan.....

Geez, one bad game and everybody starts crying about Carter and what not. Why did we bring him in? Cause OG was being a jerk about a contract. AND with a messed up wrist he wasn't going to catch many.

Honestly he should be a bigger part of the gameplan and probably will be the 3rd WR if we hit the playoffs. Ward is sucking it up right now.

Carter needs to play instead of Ward. Wards sucks and shouldn't even be on the team. The guy also sucks returning punts. Carter needs to play a lot more and Minor or Baker should also be running back punts instead of Ward

Back
Top Bottom