why did woody paige leave cold pizza? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why did woody paige leave cold pizza?

#1 Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
hey guys, not sure where this thread goes, and i'm sure this is old, but anybody know why woody paige left cold pizza? i was watching it today and wondering. thanks . . .

Denver Post offered him a contract he could not refuse so he had to leave New York....this should probably be in the Lounge. He is on Around the Horn right now...

What? Woody Paige is the man! Best personality on the show...on the back of his little blackboard today on ATH he put "Practice Safe Lunch, use a condiment" :lol: :roflmao:

reason I heard is that he didn't want to live in NYC and wanted to be back in Denver full time

ive talked to Woody off the record and we talked about Skip. apparently he is worse off camera and ESPN asked him to tone it down for TV. He seems like a really nice and genuine guy.

Skip Bayless is a total jackass. Woody, on the other hand, has a sense of humor and often says things I agree with. I can see why he wouldn't want to work with Bayless anymore. You can just tell in Skip's face that he is not a nice guy at all.

Woody makes ATH pretty entertaining too. For whatever reason I usually go for him in that show :D

reason I heard is that he didn't want to live in NYC and wanted to be back in Denver full time

NYC is a nice place to visit, but there is no place like Colorado. :)

Skip Bayless is a total jackass. Woody, on the other hand, has a sense of humor and often says things I agree with. I can see why he wouldn't want to work with Bayless anymore. You can just tell in Skip's face that he is not a nice guy at all.

Woody makes ATH pretty entertaining too. For whatever reason I usually go for him in that show :D
Same here. Though I get the feeling he has America behind him. He says a bunch of ridiculous things at times, but he's too crazy to hate. :lol:

thanks guys. i figured it was something with skip. i definitely root for him on ath.

Back
Top Bottom