Why didnt Gibbs just trade Ramsey to Miami last year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why didnt Gibbs just trade Ramsey to Miami last year?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Thats a weird one.. He invested alot in Brunnel, and now he take Campbell, he obviously doesnt like Ramsey for whatever reason.. And Miami wanted Ramsey over Feeley.. but Gibbs said no way.. So anyone have any ideas?

I think he saw it as an insurance policy? Seeing that we really wanted him and he had starters experience. Somewhere along the line I guess he ended up not like him. He might regret not doing the trade now but I guess it made sense to him then.

He wanted to see what he had before he made any rash decisions.

Did you guys see Jon Jansen talking with Andrea Kramer??

He said the coaching staff was trying to run an offense from 1992 last year. Obviously it didn't work.

Slappy8800 said:
ramsey is still starter
Gibbs also says Brunell has a long career ahead of him in Washington and I believe they recently re-signed Hasselback. They're screwed up.

I think Ramsey will be traded sometime today for a 3rd rounder. They can't rid themselves of Brunell quite yet because of the huge cap hit.

Daniel Snyder is running a once proud franchise into the ground...............kinda like Wanny was trying to do. Luckily, Wanny was fireable. Skins fans are stuck with Snyder forever. They are screwed.

Back
Top Bottom