Why do I get the feeling that... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do I get the feeling that...

Well it was supposed to be file share with a few friends from the board, not really rebroadcast or available for download on website or something like that. There's nothing illegal about taping a game and then sending it to your friend to watch...and he was thinking along those lines.

But alas he also planned to use the tape delay broadcast from sunshine network in order to TIVO the games, and sunshine network no longer has the rights to rebroadcast any NFL games, because the NFL beefed every station in the country out of being able to rebroadcast on tape delay, since the NFL network plans on showing every preseason game on delay (and some live). Dajesus does not have DirecTV and therefore no preseason games on TIVO for download.

I'm holding out a slight hope that the local channel in tampa that was going to show the Bucs game will show the Dolphins game because its about the same time slot and the Bucs game has been cancelled. I mean, the Dolphins and Jags are the two other florida teams and tonight they are playing EACH OTHER, and its about the same time slot as the Bucs game was supposed to be (7:30pm vs 7pm) so it makes sense, but the station WMOR might not have the rights to do it, I don't know.

ckparrothead said:
During the game tonight, some of us will be listening to the game via radio, and some will be keeping track of the stats on NFL.com and neither of those groups will get a very good idea of where our offense or offensive players stand...

I mean, I'm talkin on the radio you hear the offense not scoring, a completed pass here, an incomplete here, lots of punting, some runs that go somewhere, most that go nowhere...

...and on the stat tracker on NFL.com you see Fiedler stats that look like 4 of 9 for 40 yards and 0 TDs/INTs...with Feeley stats that look like 5 of 10 for 39 yards and either 1 TD or 1 INT...

...a halftime score that looks like 9-3 or 7-0...

...and running stats that look like Minor 4 runs for 10 yards, Morris 5 runs for 13 yards, and like, Fred Russell with 3 runs for 26 yards.

If anyone gets to watch things LIVE I envy you because you might ACTUALLY be able to glean some pertinent things...

But basically what I'm saying is for the rest of us I doubt there's going to be any major happenings tonight that lead us to believe one thing or the other on the Fiedler/Feeley issue, on the Newson issue (3 catches for 25 yards), or the RB issue.

So I guess, we should probably all try and refrain from trashing the team or praising them too much until we see the tapes...but even so.

I get depressed even thinking about it, lol
With that attitude why bother to get up ion the morning.Its just a game.Chill out.Maybe the stats will be predictable but we will all be paying attetion just in case someone breaks out and does something promising.

Back
Top Bottom