why do i keep getting banned? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why do i keep getting banned?

NastyNas

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
does someone on this board have a vendetta against me? why do i keep getting banned? i havent done anything purposely to harm anyone?

also how do i ginore users? because if i ignore certain members, especially mods, it will help me to avoid problems on this board.

You put someone on your ignore list by clicking on their user name and then choosing to view their profile.....in the middle of their profile page you'll see two options, "add user to your buddy list" and "add user to your ignore list"....choose one.

Looking at your warning record, I'd say that you got banned for violating the TOS through personal attacks, antagonism, and annoyance. In other words, "troll-like behavior"

If you want to continue to post here without a problem, maybe you should read the TOS before you post any thing else. There you will find all the rules that will be enforced on this site so, that if you get banned again, you'll know why.

Look up a few threads if you'd like to learn about the Ignore feature.

However, ignoring staff is not possible.

i b rollin in da ghetto yo. check out my spinnaz yo! my broken inglush b flyin off da wallz yo! Inglush teachers be havin seizzzures when readin my flo!

Philter25 said:
i b rollin in da ghetto yo. check out my spinnaz yo! my broken inglush b flyin off da wallz yo! Inglush teachers be havin seizzzures when readin my flo!

:sidelol: :lol: :sidelol:

Seriously, this coming from me *someone who has had trouble with the rules* its easier to just be a model citizen and follow the TOS than act all rebellious like your above the law....

NastyNas said:
i aint satisfied, yall are whack, how this gonna help me?

I'm sure there are a great many things you need help with.

Unfortunately, I don't feel compelled to assist you at this time. Maybe someday down the road, when I figure out exactly what it is I owe you.

Philter25 said:

:sidelol: :lolcry:

Originally Posted by Philter25

This is funny.....:lol:

Muck said:
I'm sure there are a great many things you need help with.

Unfortunately, I don't feel compelled to assist you at this time. Maybe someday down the road, when I figure out exactly what it is I owe you.

But, Muck's reply is priceless.... Nice MUCK being politically correct and still telling "like it is"... :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom