Why do I still have 100 percent on my warning log | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do I still have 100 percent on my warning log

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
One of them was expired a couple of days ago, but it's still on there.

culpepper2chambers said:
100% geez

The trolls in the main got me pissed off, so I told them what they really was. :evil:

Ace88 said:
The trolls in the main got me pissed off, so I told them what they really was. :evil:

Dude, thats where you screwed the poochy...
Trolls=30 points..
Ogres=15 points...
Wicked witch of north=12points....

:D

this is something I am looking into some of your points had expired so they wer en counting against you, however they still displayed. Im working on it :)

Ace88 said:
One of them was expired a couple of days ago, but it's still on there.

100% isnt that like a ban or something

Ace isnt even showing up anymore on the members list maybe he got banned

100% is a ban. But when you come back it's still 100%, warning points only expire every 30, 60, or 90 days. We don't ban members for that long for reaching 100%. Any other violations when you come back would equal another ban since it's already at 100%.

As for him not being on the members list......I don't know the answer to that. :lol:

byroan said:
100% is a ban. But when you come back it's still 100%, warning points only expire every 30, 60, or 90 days. We don't ban members for that long for reaching 100%. Any other violations when you come back would equal another ban since it's already at 100%.

As for him not being on the members list......I don't know the answer to that. :lol:

yup just looked again in the A section and hes completely gone...some kind of mystery I guess byroan :huh:

Seems like we have some other bugs to fix with the warning system. Ace was actually banned as well. :lol:

byroan said:
Seems like we have some other bugs to fix with the warning system. Ace was actually banned as well. :lol:

Yep. When I got on this morning I was like "what did I do this time?" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom