Why do Jets want our QB's? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do Jets want our QB's?

brian08

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First they get Jay and now they are rumored to be interested in Sage. They seem to be going in the right direction haha source: Foxsports.com

Because the Jets have NO money and are looking to cut corners in anyway possible. They need cheap QB's.

tristang said:
Because the Jets have NO money and are looking to cut corners in anyway possible. They need cheap QB's.
Looks like the Jets might have found a decent QB in Bollinger though...he lit up our defense.

brian08 said:
First they get Jay and now they are rumored to be interested in Sage. They seem to be going in the right direction haha source: Foxsports.com

Why do they need to be looking for a QB at all besides a young prospect to groom for the future?

They have Jay Fiedler, isn't he the QB many on here said would have led us to the playoffs this year? :chuckle:

BALLS DEEP said:
Too bad. It was my dream to watch our defense play against him. Then crush him like a bug. A big eared big nosed bug.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I love it when the Jets struggle....hope their fans suffer for many years to come. :D

it still pisses me off when i look back on how we wasted 4 years with ears. Im so glad thats over with. Sorry but i just had to put this in, lol

DaBearNY said:
Because bad teams always want players from the better teams....lol.....NYJets.com is reporting that Feidler is out of NY....did he even play 3 downs last year?!!! :sidelol: http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/index.php?content_id=2568&sections_id=20#2568

Huh? You weren't better tha us when you had Jay so I'm not sure what that means?

We will need a veteran stop gap if we draft a QB or a somehwhat reliable vet if we keep Chad so they are keeping all the options open.

nyjunc said:
Huh? You weren't better tha us when you had Jay so I'm not sure what that means?

When Fiedler was here the Dolphins were 45-35. The Jets record during that time was 44-36.

byroan said:
When Fiedler was here the Dolphins were 45-35. The Jets record during that time was 44-36.

Yes but we had 1 div title and 3 PO appearances and went 7-3 against Miami in that span while Miami had 1 div title and 2 PO appearances. I'll take 3 PO appearances and a 7-3 head to head record over a 1 game reg season lead in wins.

Back
Top Bottom