Why do people call him an offensive Genius? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do people call him an offensive Genius?

Dmarino110

Starter
Reaction score
I wont be down on the hire. We needed a HC and we are lucky people forgive A LOT OF STUFF for money (Flores aside) and someone took the job. I understand people want to believe we will get it right this time.

That said Who declared this man an offensive genius and why? He has been an OC for 1 year. How is that enough time to say hes the next bill walsh?

I wont be down on the hire. We needed a HC and we are lucky people forgive A LOT OF STUFF for money (Flores aside) and someone took the job. I understand people want to believe we will get it right this time.

That said Who declared this man an offensive genius and why? He has been an OC for 1 year. How is that enough time to say hes the next bill walsh?
Use google, read a bit about his history, like everyone else has to do

I don't know, people who worked with I'm intimately for several years? Is that not good enough? It's like anyone who gets hired for a new job -- they check your references.
The Bill Walshes and Don Shulas has to get their start at some point -- why not give him a shot now to see what he's got.
I'm just as cautiously optimistic as the next fan but I'll give him my support and hope he succeeds.

Maybe do your own research. Lots of ringing endorsements from people in and around McDaniel, including players and coaches.

Pretty pointless thread, this. You could have asked your flippant question in one of the other McDaniel threads and you could have answered it by researching.

Pretty much everyone that has ever worked with him...

I don’t think anyone is saying he’s a genius, but more so saying he’s innovative and seems to create good matchups for the offense. No one is saying he’s a QB whisperer or that he’s going to get Miami a top 5 offense within the year.

Maybe do your own research. Lots of ringing endorsements from people in and around McDaniel, including players and coaches.

Pretty pointless thread, this. You could have asked your flippant question in one of the other McDaniel threads and you could have answered it by researching.
They want you to do the research for them.

As soon as he was mentioned as a candidate I researched him. Lots to like.

Peyton manning said Adam Gase was an offensive genius..

..turns out he was right.. Gase was the most offensive genius I've seen
I don't see the point you're trying to make. One instance of one guy having high hopes for another guy and it didn't pan out. I don't see what that has to do with McDaniel.

I'm fairly certain Peyton called him an offensive genius because he shut his yapper and let Peyton be Peyton. We failed to ask Peyton to elaborate on "offensive genius", and the rest is crazy eyed history!

I need to see that. I think with Gase a lot of us wanted to believe that Gase had something/anything to do with Peyton's success in Denver. Meanwhile, we all knew that Peyton didn't need a QB coach or OC. Gase was the one coordinating Peyton getting the right gatorade mix...

Back
Top Bottom