Why Do Phins Fan Blame the Refs? (Taken from Freeman thread) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Do Phins Fan Blame the Refs? (Taken from Freeman thread)

PatsFanTX

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Re: Freeman's Pass interference

Originally posted by Bopkin02
I've seen NO mention of this call in the papers today nor on this board. Anyone help me out here? I was sure it was a bad call, but now I'm doubting myself.
Thanks

Why do Dolphin fans always blame the ref's when they lose?

That was pass interference and the ref made the right call.

Instead of blaming the ref's why don't you blame that highly over rated defense that you have?

Little over 9 minutes left in the game, Phins down 7 and you pin the Eagles back on the 3 yard line. All that highly performing defense needs to do is make 3 plays and the Eagles punt from the end zone and the Phins would have great field position to go in for the tying score.

But no, that over rated D can not make big plays when it counts and the Eagles pick up 2 first downs and punt from mid-field.

Good teams make clutch plays when it counts. The Dolphins didn't and lost the game.

Blaming the ref's is for losers.

Re: Re: Freeman's Pass interference

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

Instead of blaming the ref's why don't you blame that highly over rated defense that you have?

Little over 9 minutes left in the game, Phins down 7 and you pin the Eagles back on the 3 yard line. All that highly performing defense needs to do is make 3 plays and the Eagles punt from the end zone and the Phins would have great field position to go in for the tying score.

But no, that over rated D can not make big plays when it counts and the Eagles pick up 2 first downs and punt from mid-field.

Good teams make clutch plays when it counts. The Dolphins didn't and lost the game.

I think the original post said...

(I'm not trying to pin the loss on this call, I just want to know)

try reading the whole post before making a comment

Re: Re: Freeman's Pass interference

Easily said from a fan of a team that has the refs in their pockets most of the season.

Go post your crap somewhere else.

Re: Re: Re: Freeman's Pass interference

Originally posted by dreaded34

Easily said from a fan of a team that has the refs in their pockets most of the season.

Yea, the Pats are 12-2 because of the refs.

Unlike the Phins, the Pats make big plays when they need to.

Enjoy your golf game in a few weeks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Freeman's Pass interference

Yea, the Pats are 12-2 because of the refs.

Unlike the Phins, the Pats make big plays when they need to.

Enjoy your golf game in a few weeks.

I never said that. You assumed I said that. Besides, I hope your team is spending as much time as you are reveling in thier rivals annual demise instead of focusing on the playoffs.

Pats fan, if you chose to admit it or not, everyone in this league knows your frauds. The texans game was a sure loss, except the texans defender looked at that pats defender funny and got flagged for it. The phantom pass interference call saved you that game. Simple as that.

Everyone pointed it out, expn, nesn. But pats fans just chose to remain blind. You guys aren't going to win the superbowl, i bet you get bounced in the first playoff game you play.

Way to fight for a lower draft pick and no superbowl title.

Why antagonize us after a tough loss? That was a bad call. It is not that we are blaming the refs, because we probobly would have lost anyway, and had other opportunities to make plays and didn't. But that doesn't mean we can't question a bad call. That is our right. Like you wouldn't bitch about the stupid coin toss thing if you had lost to us in Miami. Anyway, be happy with your team now, because they are going to lose in the playoffs.

PatsFanTX, the act is growing old. It appears that you're here just to antagonize, You obviously didn't bother to read the first post. Shape it up.

I won't allow you to ruin the thread. So I split it.

I never understood guys like this. If they were truly fans of their respective teams should know bad some of us feel right now. Now, I truly understand the misery that is felt in situations like this and knowing that would never go and "rub it in" to some fan of an opposing team/division rival or any other team for that matter.

To me it would be similar to going up to someone who just lost their dog, and even though you never liked the dog or even hated that dog because he barked and kept you up at night, and saying to them: "So, you lost your annoying mutt, that's great, now I can sleep at night."

So, in conclusion, anyone that would do what some of these jackasses are doing coming in here and rubbing this in our faces they would have to be one of the following:

A) Not a true fan who puts their all into seeing their team succeed.
B) Sub-Human
C) A real pampas ###

You make the choice, regardless of what they are they are still nobody I would want to keep company with. Sure, I don't want to see the Patriots go all the way, but should they fall in the playoffs I would be more inclined to say something to a Patriots fan along the lines of:

"Good run this season. Good coaching. Can't believe you guys made it this far with all the injuries."

Originally posted by dreaded34

You make the choice, regardless of what they are they are still nobody I would want to keep company with. Sure, I don't want to see the Patriots go all the way, but should they fall in the playoffs I would be more inclined to say something to a Patriots fan along the lines of:

"Good run this season. Good coaching. Can't believe you guys made it this far with all the injuries."

34- That was a good post, and you are completely right.

My apologies to all Phin fans I may have offended.

BTW, that was one hell of a physical game last night and very enjoyable to watch.

Back
Top Bottom