why do reporters get paid? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why do reporters get paid?

Joe M. Omma

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is from yahoo's preview of tonights game.

"Jay Fiedler went 20-of-35 for 230 yards and continued to play after suffering a knee sprain late in the fourth quarter. He finished the game wearing a knee brace but threw a CRUCIAL INTERCEPTION on the Dolphins' final overtime drive."

I'm not saying fiedler looked great in over time. but, the guy who wrote this obviously didn't even see the game. it's so freaking obvious that he looked at the stat sheet and saw interception in overtime and the wrote his article. doesn't he have tivo or something?

Originally posted by Joe M. Omma
This is from yahoo's preview of tonights game.

"Jay Fiedler went 20-of-35 for 230 yards and continued to play after suffering a knee sprain late in the fourth quarter. He finished the game wearing a knee brace but threw a CRUCIAL INTERCEPTION on the Dolphins' final overtime drive."

I'm not saying fiedler looked great in over time. but, the guy who wrote this obviously didn't even see the game. it's so freaking obvious that he looked at the stat sheet and saw interception in overtime and the wrote his article. doesn't he have tivo or something?

It was a smart decision to toss it up there since it was 4th down and if it got picked(which it did).. they'd be backed up. I mean, they did have the ball at the 18!

But come on now, Chris Chambers had Tyrone Poole beat by atleast 2-yards. Should've been a TD.

Back
Top Bottom