why DO they keep MOVING post on this site? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why DO they keep MOVING post on this site?

We Come To Post And All You Do Is Move Post Why !! Get A Life Are Become A New England Fan

Post are moved into a central thread. Why do you insist on not reading the forums before making more work for the mods?

Oh I don't know.

Maybe because people are posting the same topic over and over (merge) or posting obnoxiously in the wrong place (you).

You wanna insult me in my house? Not wise, my friend.

where do they go though?

Check titles..

For example: post- Superbowl threads are merged into the post-Superbowl thread but, in all cases, threads that are redirected are linked from the moved thread.

where do they go though?

clear.gif

If I had to guess, they're being merged into 1 thread so there isn't 100 different "Pats lose" threads.

What the heck is going on with you guys

I love Fin heaven, but you guys need to get a clue in regards to keeping this site up and running. I finally get a chance to come back and talk with my buds and every thread has been moved to the same place. Whats up guys? Do you need help?? You know we are all in this together. One Big Happy Fin Family. Oh and I almost forgot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Perfect:woot:"

Wait. So you're telling all these guys that put all their blood, sweat and tears into a site that they get no compensation for to get with it? You know, these guys who are keeping a place for all of us fans to *****, yell, complain and converse with one another?

Wow, man, wow!

Get a clue? Wow dude, do you not realize the hard work that guys put into this site? This is a major slap in the face to the guys who put so much of their own VALUABLE time into making this site the best fan site on the net. Sometimes, in situations like last night, their are database overloads because of all the folks cramming in to express their joy (and in a lot of cases this year, their disgust). Don't be so critical. These guys know what they are doing. But there are some unforeseen incidents that are out of everyone's control.

Keep doing what you're doing guys! Great job! go Dolphins Nation!!

Do you realize that this is the Dolphin forum ? The SB and all topics related to it belong in the General NFL forum unless you can tie the thread to the Dolphins.

The same applies to the Draft related threads which belong in the Draft forum.

BTW this thread belongs in the Questions and Suggestions forum so it will probably be moved by a Mod too ;)

While you might not like it, it does help keep the site clean.. Last night there were over 12 new threads about the exact same thing when the Pats chocked..

Moving the threads and merging them allowed the Mods to keep the PATS choked discussions in one location.

They are just doing their jobs. Imagine trying to find a topic with 100 of the same things popping up?

I love Fin heaven, but you guys need to get a clue in regards to keeping this site up and running. I finally get a chance to come back and talk with my buds and every thread has been moved to the same place. Whats up guys? Do you need help?? You know we are all in this together. One Big Happy Fin Family. Oh and I almost forgot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Perfect:woot:"

Thanks for the encouragement. It's passive-aggressive members like yourself that bring out the best in all of us.

Please, all knowing one, tell us exactly what needs to be done. Share with us your infinite wisdom on the subject. Where can I get a clue? Do they sell those or are they open source? I'm sure you can 'help' me out.

As for performance, we're running at about 35% capability the past week due to some critical hardware failure. Rushes like last night won't be too much of a worry once we're back up to full strength.

Thanks for the encouragement. It's passive-aggressive members like yourself that bring out the best in all of us.

Please, all knowing one, tell us exactly what needs to be done. Share with us your infinite wisdom on the subject. Where can I get a clue? Do they sell those or are they open source? I'm sure you can 'help' me out.

As for performance, we're running at about 35% capability the past week due to some critical hardware failure. Rushes like last night won't be too much of a worry once we're back up to full strength.

I'm sorry that my genuine desire to help has in any way insulted anyone in Findom. If after all this time, you are still only up to 35%, then why bring it back so early. Is the new ISP more helpful?

I'd tend to think the folks who run this site, for free, know a lot more then you do on what it takes to do so.

How dare you even think about questioning the way things get run here?

Back
Top Bottom