why do we even bother to be positive | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why do we even bother to be positive

Once again the doctor says it best..
Go ahead and fold the tent guys.... but Why bother talking about the fins...you guys might as well log off this site and come back in a couple months, if all you're waiting for is the nFL draft (months from now) ???

Its not that .. its that if you look around the league, most of the teams that are in playoff contention show heart. Denver was outed by Kc during the week that lead up to hteir game and they put on a show, portis made kc shut up. Baltimore had to win vs cincy bam! they pull it off. The colts had to win vs Tn they get it and so on. When is the last time Miami made a team shut up? please do not tell me dallas, they have been exposed as a fraud. And for those of you thinking anything can happen thats true but anything never happens for us.. we are not strong enough up front on offense, we do not have a solid #2 wr and can not seem to get out of this funk we have been in for years now.. we need new blood in here and the best way is through a major overhaul, high draft picks and get creative with the cap.

It ain't over until the fatlady says so. I didn't spend all of June, July, and August in anticipation of this season only to have it dwindle down to just BS. All we can do is stand by our Phins. :goof: When is enough in fact enough? I'm only 22, I have years and years of frustrating seasons ahead of me. Might as well make light of it and have fun with it while I can. Football is just a game

Back
Top Bottom