Why do we still have season tickets available | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do we still have season tickets available

Dolphins17-0 said:
most miami fans in miami actually do suck.. .its sad, but true.. its been that way for awhile. opposing teams have no problem taking over our stadium, it's been noticable on prime time games. It's a shame, but though the dolphin fan base spreads far and wide, it's just not as filled with enough of the knowledgeable die hards and it shows... obviously present company excluded.

thats not nice

miami dolphins fanz #1

It seems like the fins have alot of fans country wide not just local. Like me i live in NJ but a diehard fins fan. If i lived in flordia i would have season tickets. I do make it to at least one home game a year.

This is such a BS complaint. First of all lets get some facts straight:

1. The Fins are in the top ten in ticket sales every year. We sold out almost every game last year. I know because they lifted the black out for all but one or two games. The same thing the year before.

2. South Florida has, by twice over, the highest per capita of transplants than any other area of the country. Over 75% of the entire population is from somewhere else and they bring those aligences with them. Do you think a Patriots or Jets fan converts to the Dolphins just because he moved to "Flawrida"? We do not have the long time residential base that other cities do. Its just not what South Florida is about.

So when you consider that I think it is a testimony that we are the best fans in the country. Because even though we have a fan base population 1/3 of the other markets we still represent and sell out games almost everytime.

So lets put this to bed once and for all...

FIN FANS ROCK!!

i solemly swear, i will not allow fans of an opposing team to over take my section at any point for the rest of my life

Here in Colorado the Broncos have had complete sellouts for the past 30 years or so....I think only the Redskins have had more consecutive sellouts.....but there are more things to see and do in Miami then in most other NFL cities...lots of people prefer going to the beach on Sundays and you also have a lot of people going to church.....I lived in Tempe, Arizona for a few years and you would often see 30,000 fans in Sun Devil Stadium watching the Cardinals and have 40,000 empty seats....I think the Dolphins have better fans than most...but lots of people prefer watching the games on tv...especially when it is so hot outside.

Back
Top Bottom