why does espn news love the jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why does espn news love the jets

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
this is a team that will be terrible for the next 5-10 years...and they're having a segment about chad pennington...they act like he was peyton manning when he was healthy..am i not right here?:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Even better question, why is this on the mainpage and how long til it gets moved.........

Wallace758 said:
this is a team that will be terrible for the next 5-10 years...and they're having a segment about chad pennington...they act like he was peyton manning when he was healthy..am i not right here?:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Pennington had like 1 decent year where the Jets squeaked into the playoffs, then sucked and got hurt the next. He hasn't done ANYTHING special. He aint no Manning!:refuse:

Alex22 said:
Better question

Why does espn have rick speilman talking football :lol:

That IS a better question. I saw him a few weeks ago and they were asking him about things that he has shown he knows NOTHING about. It was horrible. Knowing what a bafoon he is on trade value, and prospects it was such a joke. ESPN is losing cred having him on board.

Shouldn`t surprise anybody that the Jets get so much ink, NY is the media capital of the world.

GreenMachine said:
Would you rather them talk about Ricky Williams' "trip" to India??

Well India is nice do ya think they would give us pics of his travels :wink:

on that note, why is sean salisbury on there talking football? I met that guy at the HOF induction....what an ***.

Back
Top Bottom