why does every one bag on ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why does every one bag on ricky

This team was in a melt down mode under Wanny & Co., but Ricky Quitting just before training camp finished it off.

Syra39 said:
This team was in a melt down mode under Wanny & Co., but Ricky Quitting just before training camp finished it off.

They had won 10 games the year before. If that's meltdown mode boy, I will take that anyday

seems like he made two posts, rattled the cage and left. Here we are still responding, so I wonder, who's the real dummies here, him or us?

I think the majority of Ricky supporters just want him back so they don't have to finally throw out or de-grade their #34 jerseys. I'm looking forward to getting my #23 and not worrying about the same thing happening with Brown.

MikeO said:
made his money? He has a debt of $8.6 mill which would pretty much make him homeless if he has to pay it. And he does have to pay it in some form or at least part of it if he does return.

And "smart" and "Ricky Williams" should never be used in the same sentence......ever!

Ricky Williams is far from dumb. He made some foolish mistakes. Haven't we all? Well, most of us make mistakes and are willing to admit it. But implying that the man is stupid is ignorant in its self. That's just the way I see it.

SCall13 said:
Ricky Williams is far from dumb. He made some foolish mistakes. Haven't we all? Well, most of us make mistakes and are willing to admit it. But implying that the man is stupid is ignorant in its self. That's just the way I see it.
I agree. I've said it before. He may be a lot of things but, dumb isn't one of them.

Syra39 said:

my point exactly :wink:

MikeO said:
They had won 10 games the year before. If that's meltdown mode boy, I will take that anyday

Huizenga had signed Wanny to an extension...Had RW given us a chance to replace him it may have got us at least 10 wins (like you say you'd take). However, we didn't make the playoffs...Wanny wasn't good enough to win. I don't know about you, but I was tired of those mediocre seasons.

Predaphin said:
Huizenga had signed Wanny to an extension...Had RW given us a chance to replace him it may have got us at least 10 wins (like you say you'd take). However, we didn't make the playoffs...Wanny wasn't good enough to win. I don't know about you, but I was tired of those mediocre seasons.
So you sacrificed mediocre for awful? If anything Ricky gave Wanny an opportunity to stay by creating an excuse for him. Had we gotten a few more wins Wanny probably would have stayed, but if Ricky stayed Wanny was gone unless we missed the playoffs again.

Finfanfor-life said:
:confused: why does every one bag on ricky. He was actually pretty smart he made his money and got out he didnt want to end up Jim Brown at the rate he was going with 300+ carries he would have!!
Some people just have pure hatred towards the guy, but for the most part most of us are just disappointed with him and feel betrayed by how he quit and walked out on us. Yes, he made a foolish mistake but he expects to be forgiven.... he's going to have to redeem himself first and that's not going to be easy.

Back
Top Bottom