Why does every thread have to be merged | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does every thread have to be merged

poisonphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't think the mods read the treads before they merge them. Seriously.
I made a thread about possible new head coaches. Now I know this has been discussed but I wanted to continue to update my original post with some info of each candidate that people post. Oh well, to late now. :(

We read the threads. I don't think posters read the forums before posting a new thread though.

We read the threads. I don't think posters read the forums before posting a new thread though.
Actually, sorry I posted this. The main page ins't synced with the forum so it appeared to put my thread in a totally random one, but you changed the name to make it make sense but the change didn't take effect on the main page. srry

The problem is that we read every single post in all of the forums. It is frustrating when someone will post the exact same thing as the guy directly below him.

We know that people get excited when new news comes out and we try to be patient but can you imagine how hard it would be to find something if there were 100 identical threads (as there would have been just today) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom