Why does this DT..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does this DT.....

Den54

Punk Exterminator
Reaction score
Donnell Washington from Clemson intrigue me so much?
From what I've read and seen in some highlights he reminds me of D.Gardner. That might be too high of praise for him but I would not be disapointed if Miami took him at 20. I know everyone is screaming for Andrews so its not the majority pick. Its been said he's a little raw but could turn out to be stud in the making.
Anyways today he intrigues me, in a few days he might not.
Anyone else noticed him?

He is very similar to DG. All world skills, questionable desire, self-discipline. He is our prototypical 2 gap DT. Overall seems like a high risk pick to me. I'm hoping for a a little safer pick at #20.

I'd rather have Wilfork or Starks in round one tho they'll probably be gone.I keep thinking that we'll take Evans for some reason, I guess is just a hunch.Man, can you guys imagine Evans in the slot with CC,Boston,Randy and then Ricky in the back field?Scaaaaaaaryyyyy.

Ozzy rules!!

Donnell could possibly be around in the late second because of all the depth at the DT position pushing everyone down.

Kiper speculated that Tennessee may take him at 27. That's probably a reach, but if we traded down after them, that reach would probably push someone else down to us that we could use.

I would think he's a strong option for the Pats at 32 to fill the Ted Washington role.

where is tubbs speculated to go? late 1st, early 2nd or even later?

Back
Top Bottom