Why Dolphin Fans really hate fiedler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Dolphin Fans really hate fiedler

To all Fiedler and/or Wanny haters.....There`s another MB in S. Fla., whose members devote 90% of their time bashing these two guys. Ya`ll should check it out. Membership in their club would probably make you as happy as a fly on a donkey`s ass.

Oh Yeah.....and have a nice day.

Damn right. If you're going to bash my starting QB, expect retaliation. Time to sober up azzholes. We're out of Marino liquor.

Mmmmm, that Marino liquor was really good tho....hehe

I don't get into these silly Fiedler posts because they go on forever and the people who post them don't have enough commonsense to respectfully debate with. Their answers are all the same, and have been for 2 years now.

Just ignore them. They will go away when they realize they can't get attention.

Hey DolphinHater. I think you've got it backwards. It's not "JAY" who couldn't beat good teams. It's was our "TEAM" who couldn't beat good teams. I suppose it was Jay's fault the Ravens had 226 yards rushing....most of it coming RIGHT UP THE GUT. I suppose it was Jay's fault we had ZERO offensive line or running game last year. It's true that Jay can't beat teams by himself every week. But who can??

I'm not going to go on and on. But the fact is that you're not going to get much support with that lameass attitude. Marino is gone. As great as he was, he couldn't do it himself. Hell, Kurt Warner couldn't do it by himself when it counted. You have to have balance. And we didn't have it.

You're right Bod. I'm usually the same way. But I've stayed away from these kind of threads for so long, I just felt like getting in for a little bit.

And damn if Marino liquor wasn't the best ever!! ;)

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
To all Fiedler and/or Wanny haters.....There`s another MB in S. Fla., whose members devote 90% of their time bashing these two guys. Ya`ll should check it out. Membership in their club would probably make you as happy as a fly on a donkey`s ass.

Oh Yeah.....and have a nice day.

On that note....I think D1 becomes KB after medication. j/k

Originally posted by Muck
Hey DolphinHater. I think you've got it backwards. It's not "JAY" who couldn't beat good teams. It's was our "TEAM" who couldn't beat good teams. I suppose it was Jay's fault the Ravens had 226 yards rushing....most of it coming RIGHT UP THE GUT. I suppose it was Jay's fault we had ZERO offensive line or running game last year. It's true that Jay can't beat teams by himself every week. But who can??

I'm not going to go on and on. But the fact is that you're not going to get much support with that lameass attitude. Marino is gone. As great as he was, he couldn't do it himself. Hell, Kurt Warner couldn't do it by himself when it counted. You have to have balance. And we didn't have it.

Well, the dolphins used to beat teams, week after week, so its not impossible :)

JAY WILL BE AWESOME, I HAVE A GUT FEELING AND MY GUT NEVER LIES!!!!!!!!!:p WE NOW HAVE BALANCE, ON THE FIELD AND ON THE SIDELINES......... (norvy)

I hope all of you Fiedler bashers (even fin fans) blow it up your :toliet: when he wins it for us next year.......

Yours Truely,
Dol_Fan 5434

Actually....

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
Jay Fiedler = Steve Young
No im not saying he has a stronger arm, but Steve was looked past because of Joe, and Jay is looked by because of the great one...... Trust me just as SY took the 49ers to the SB, Jay will also, oh and Dolphinaters13 you should change your name to DolphinHaters13

He should use his regular name: D-1

Same lame brain anti fin talk. Look up his profile, look over all his posts, and you can see his agenda.

And damn if Marino liquor wasn't the best ever!!

What? Does Marino have his own brand of alcohol?

thank you Muck

RW is the guy we need to focus our O on - not because of Jay, but because great D, ST and running the ball wins SBs.

Hate to say it, but saying Jay will never lead us to the SB championship is pure crap. Dan never led us there either. Football is a 53 man team sport, your QB does NOT win or lose games by himself go ask Peyton Manning about 2001.

WELL SAID DOLFAN39......

Originally posted by dolphan39
thank you Muck

RW is the guy we need to focus our O on - not because of Jay, but because great D, ST and running the ball wins SBs.

Hate to say it, but saying Jay will never lead us to the SB championship is pure crap. Dan never led us there either. Football is a 53 man team sport, your QB does NOT win or lose games by himself go ask Peyton Manning about 2001.

Ricky, Chambers, and our Defense is where we will hang our hats as a team. Marino was the best or at least among the very best and didn't pull of a Super win by himself. Take a look at some of the QB's that have won it, and I'd take Jay Fiedler over many of them. Fiedler isn't going to be what holds us back......only inconsistent play from our mainstay (Ricky, Chambers, our D) could do that.

That said, I'll step up right here and now and say we have as good a chance to win the Super Bowl as anyone else. I love Norv Turner as not only a great scheme guy, but also a play caller. He knows how to grind it and set things up. We'll have a great year on Offense if we stay healthy.

And that's my point 5434. I'm conceding that he can't carry the team EVERY week. But he can do it A LOT of weeks. I think Jay will be solid. Norv Turner will get this thing done. It's no coincidence that guys like Mike Martz and PFW are saying that Ricky Williams was our SECOND biggest aquisition of the offseason.

Some posters are talking about how the defense is what has gotten us the wins. NO SH*T!! This team's foundation is its defense, as well as the running game. If our QB starts winning more games than our defense does.....well then our team is headed to a gloomy finish. Same goes for the running game. The running game is to be our bread and butter, setting up Jay's outstanding play action. I believe that Jay can play the way he did down the stretch consistently. And we've got a serious shot at playing in late January.

I'm telling you fellas......this team has a chance to be so good. It might take a while to get going (the new offense). But when this thing gets rolling, it might not stop. Man, is it August yet??

I think that Jay's detractors look more at the big plays (interceptions) by other teams when they say that he can't win the big one as opposed to the paper-based reasoning of defense and running game.

I agree with 06, I'm not sold on Jay, but we should give him the benefit of the doubt this year, support him, and if it doesn't work out, then make a change next year.

Back
Top Bottom