Why don't everone stop posting what people are thinking or want to do!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why don't everone stop posting what people are thinking or want to do!!!!

JaxFinsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've seen a hundred post on here about what everone is thinking, no one here or the experts knows what the first 10 picks are going to do trade up, trade down, who there going to take! The best is when some people are saying what Alex Smith is thinking, no one has heard that from his mouth or his agent's! There's one thing that is for sure his agent wants him to get PAID more than Eli and this guy is known for getting draft picks the most money and making it hard for teams that draft his guys to sign them. It seems to me that all the talk about who the 9ers and Dolphins are going to take are the same most wanted people Smith and Edwards and why so maybe they can make other teams trade with them so each team can get more picks, we all know the 9ers and Dolpins need more than just one player to make a difference on the field.

why dont we just shut the message board down then!?

What's this world coming too?

The nerve of some of these sports writers and news agencies. It's just a BIG D@MN conspiracy!

I bet any of them would trade their left leg to know what's going on in every team's collective head..... :cooldude:

Signed on in March of 2005.

Signed off in April of 2005.

JaxFinsFan said:
I've seen a hundred post on here about what everone is thinking, no one here or the experts knows what the first 10 picks are going to do trade up, trade down, who there going to take! The best is when some people are saying what Alex Smith is thinking, no one has heard that from his mouth or his agent's! There's one thing that is for sure his agent wants him to get PAID more than Eli and this guy is known for getting draft picks the most money and making it hard for teams that draft his guys to sign them. It seems to me that all the talk about who the 9ers and Dolphins are going to take are the same most wanted people Smith and Edwards and why so maybe they can make other teams trade with them so each team can get more picks, we all know the 9ers and Dolpins need more than just one player to make a difference on the field.

Calm down, dude. This is a discussion board and that's what most people do here...they discuss their opinions. I don't believe that anyone here believes that they know for sure what is going to happen.

Then, of course, there is the occasional poster who demands that people stop posting this or that. Sometimes I think they do it just to see what kind of reaction they will get.

Yeah this is an area of serous debate, not some internet message board about a football team! You people can't just post your speculations!

Oh, wait, it IS an internet message board and people CAN post whatever they want because of the first amendment...

Quit whining! :cry:

JaxFinsFan said:

Great Idea.....lets outlaw all thought and opinion on this board.

Lets makes this nothing more than a regurgatation of news reported elsewhere, that will be real compelling reading.

On the other hand, how about people like you that are bothered by reading opinions and theories spend your time elsewhere?

JaxFinsFan said:

Why dont you have a big tall glass of shut the **** up.... If you don't like the thread than don't click....hello.....is anybody out there.... :evil:

JaxFinsFan said:
Why don't everone stop posting what people are thinking or want to do!!!!

I was thinking that I wanted to post the same thing...oh wait....HEY stop posting what I was thinking what I wanted to....ahhhh nevermind!

Also why DOESN'T everyone stop posting headers with poor grammar?

This is what forums are all about. We are all desparate for good information, but the offseason and especially Saban's offseason is limited. If you don't like the posts, don't read them.

HelloMotto said:
Why dont you have a big tall glass of shut the **** up.... If you don't like the thread than don't click....hello.....is anybody out there.... :evil:

A big tall glass is classic a nice pick for the comeback.. GreenMonster

Gee, why can't people stop posting rediculus posts complaining about posts they don't want to read, and heck gee heck-fire stop posting things in the FOOTBALL Forum that actually has nothing to do with football, yet has something to do with (*HINT*) COMPLAINTS.

Find the right forum newbie.

Back
Top Bottom