why dont the dolphins get respect? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why dont the dolphins get respect?

about the new jerseys, when did baby blue become a bills color? They aparently want to become more "excitting" when they look like girls. I for one have NEVER in South Florida, seen ONE piece of Bills merchandise, IN 30 FREAKING YEARS!!!!. I see the ocasional Jets, Pats, but NEVER BILLS. Pathetic, especiall with the New York/ Florida connectioin. In fact I have only seen like 5 bills jerseys in MY ENTIRE LIFE. IM NOT EXATURATING.

I thiknk thats hilarious.

You know, I haven't seen much Bills stuff here either. I saw a guy in the pizza place I go to watch games when they aren't televised once, but that's pretty much it. I see Dolphins jerseys all the time here.

Probably goes from jerseys I see the most here (not including me)
49ers, Raiders, Cowboys, Rams, Dolphins.

I for one are proud of my colors and originaloty of my team. At least we arent like other teams where they go " Lets pick blue and red, BECASUE ITS PRETTY!!!!!" What does a Bull/Bill have to do with Buffalo,New York or the United states? They breed those in Mexico. You should be called the Mexico City Bills. Unlike our town where there are acutally Dolphhins, and there is "TEAL" water and "Orange" Sun. Unlike Buffalo where there only water is purified urine from the "big apple" (proven fact, im serious) and you are like alaska where the sun comes out once a year. No offense all my Alaskan Finfan brothas

"I for one are proud of my colors and originaloty of my team. At least we arent like other teams where they go " Lets pick blue and red, BECASUE ITS PRETTY!!!!!" What does a Bull/Bill have to do with Buffalo,New York or the United states? They breed those in Mexico. You should be called the Mexico City Bills. Unlike our town where there are acutally Dolphhins, and there is "TEAL" water and "Orange" Sun. Unlike Buffalo where there only water is purified urine from the "big apple" (proven fact, im serious) and you are like alaska where the sun comes out once a year. No offense all my Alaskan Finfan brothas"

Come on man!! Back in the day there were tons of Buffalo up here. Not anymore obviously. If you wanted to ask a real good question you would have asked me what a Bill is. The buffalo part comes from our city name. The Bills part I really couldn't tell you.

I see lots of Jets, Giants, Rams, Colts, Raiders, etc. I never see any Bills jersies and I do see Dolphins fans sometimes, and when I went to see them play at least 30% of the people in my section were Dolphins fans.

:lol: What is a Bill anyway? I don't think I've ever sat down and thought about it. I know you said you didn't kow THATHURMANATOR, but do you have any guesses? You're probably the only Buffalo fan I can get a rational response from.

Well lets see, for 15 years the Buffalo uniform, particularly the white one, has been the the ugliest in the NFL. The red helmet over the white over white combo is sickening looking. It reminds me of the old Soviet Union. Also the uniforms have looked like they do not fit at all. And I have always disliked a red helmet over white pants(yes I have had a lifetime dislike of U of Alabama, and U of Oaklahoma also).
It might be interesting to see that revised Buffalo uniform if there is an improvement.
To give one small bit of positive comment to Buffalo the late 1970's uniform with the white helmet and blue pants was a fairly good looking uniform.
However the Buffalo color scheme has absolutely no chance to look as good as the aqua and orange does.

They have different shades of blue all over the place. The helmets don't match the unis, and their new white ones are the second ugliest uniforms in the NFL behind the Browns.

" What is a Bill anyway? I don't think I've ever sat down and thought about it. I know you said you didn't kow THATHURMANATOR, but do you have any guesses? You're probably the only Buffalo fan I can get a rational response from"

I really never thought about it before but I asked the guys at BBI and they told me that it is after Wild Bill Cody and they named them in like the 40s before we were in the nfl obviously.

"They have different shades of blue all over the place. The helmets don't match the unis, and their new white ones are the second ugliest uniforms in the NFL behind the Browns."

You are most definitly entitled to your own opinion but I really like the white ones. They look sweet with the blue pants. I think our uniforms are a necessary change. Our old ones weren't bad but they were too much like the Giants jerseys.

I'll give your team credit for one thing though...At least they changed their helmets...those old 70s styled ones were GOD aweful...The helmets are much better now...:D

Bills' name.

I don't mean this as any mark of disrespect but am I right in reading that a Bills' fan honestly didn't know his team were named the Buffalo Bills after William 'Buffalo Bill' Cody? I'm astounded!

Jeez, I'm Irish (hence infamously stupid by birth right) and even I knew.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

I am a quarter Irish, and I did not know that, but then again I am not a Bills fan (thank god)

GO DOLPHINS!!!

I've nothing against the Bills now. I used to hate them when they were good and kept winning the AFC East but I don't mind them at all nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom