Why dont we draft a LB. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why dont we draft a LB.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
[mod] Draft threads belong in the draft forum. [/mod]

This is a deep draft for linebackers.We dont got a 2nd round pick because of Culpepper.In the 3rd we should go CB.Forget Arrington.He,s to much money for a guy that didn,t put up no numbers in 2 years.Arrington is looking for money.The hell with him.Im sick of waiting.Arrington if you read this.We want you for 4years 18million .Thats all your worth....

kingfin said:
This is a deep draft for linebackers.We dont got a 2nd round pick because of Culpepper.In the 3rd we should go CB.Forget Arrington.He,s to much money for a guy that didn,t put up no numbers in 2 years.Arrington is looking for money.The hell with him.Im sick of waiting.Arrington if you read this.We want you for 4years 18million .Thats all your worth....

Voted one for wrong forum.

Ps- You dont know what Saban wants him for, or what he thinks he's worth.

Like any smart front office, the Dolphins are exploring all available options. The more needs we can fill during free agency, the less "handcuffed" Saban and Mueller will be on draft day, freeing us up to take the best PLAYER available instead of best player at a need position. For success in the long term, it's better to go with BPA as opposed to reaching to fill a need.
Still, if Arrington is too pricey, Saban won't overpay. There are other options available - although not with the athletic ability Arrington possesses.

god i am soo tired of people bitching...look we all know it sucks we have to wait...but get over it, the draft isnt today....if we dont need to address LB in the draft, we can fix other needs....and come closer to our ultimate goal of winning a super bowl...this process isnt about humoring the fans...its about accomplishing the ultimate goal.....for the LAST TIME..SABAN will not give what he isnt worth!...he wont...relax, and let it happen...pretty sure we arnt going to pull our offer to arrington he found "reasonable"..because the impatient members of finsheaven

SCall13 said:
Like any smart front office, the Dolphins are exploring all available options. The more needs we can fill during free agency, the less "handcuffed" Saban and Mueller will be on draft day, freeing us up to take the best PLAYER available instead of best player at a need position. For success in the long term, it's better to go with BPA as opposed to reaching to fill a need.
Still, if Arrington is too pricey, Saban won't overpay. There are other options available - although not with the athletic ability Arrington possesses.

Thank you.....AMEN

I have this gut feeling that Saban and the Phins wont get Arrington. If they do great, if not no biggie. Im sure there is a plan. To be honest as well i wouldn't take a Lb with the 1st pick. I would proble take a Lb with our 4th rd pick. Still Proble be some good Lb's still there in that round.

uga3406 said:
I have this gut feeling that Saban and the Phins wont get Arrington. If they do great, if not no biggie. Im sure there is a plan. To be honest as well i wouldn't take a Lb with the 1st pick. I would proble take a Lb with our 4th rd pick. Still Proble be some good Lb's still there in that round.

JAx was "WORLDS" away from his demands...where as we were "fair"
GIants are no longer interrested according to their GM
Im from CINCI...Cinci is 4 deep at LB, and are looking at TY LAw and other DB's to address their needs...if they offer Arrington anything, it will be comprable to NY, JAX....if no one comes out of the woodwork in an attmept to dump 50 mill i think we will get him....Boomer says look for him to sign a 2 yr deal with us....with performance incentives...to prove his worth...and then go for a large payday in 2 yrs when hes a FA

Most of the talk has been cornerback or wide receiver of late, but I wouldn't dismiss linebacker or offensive line help. Greenway would seem like a great fit, especially if Arrington signs elsewhere. I'm intrigued by Manigold at center and McNeil at LT. My darkhorse pick would be Gabe Watson as Miami needs a dominating young DT to build a 3-4 around.

Back
Top Bottom