Why don't you guys cry some more? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why don't you guys cry some more?

FreightTrain

Scout Team
Reaction score
Boo hoo, Linehan sucks, fire Saban!, Chris Chambers sucks!, Rosenfels for president!

My god this website is full of whiny people. Did you people honestly think that this year was going to be a major upgrade from the last? I will be the first person to admit that the Dolphins aren't very good, and it will take a couple of years of good drafting and free agency to make them into the Dolphins of old. And I will also admit that Linehan called perhaps the worst 4 plays known to man on that last drive. But, if Gus would've completed one of this passes, would anybody be questioning Linehan, or Saban?

All I know is that everytime I log into this website, there are fourteen thousand more posts about how much everyone sucks and more people crying about god knows what. Suck it up you babies and wait for the next game.

Thank you!!! I have been thinking that for weeks but just didn't post it

Wow your an angry little elf. Hate to inform you of this but it's human nature to not be satisfied. I am not satisfied with the mediocrity that this season has brought. Yes things are looking up but like most fans I want to see significant sign of improvment and am not getting that.

WHATEVER....It's week 9, and about 5 of our losses can be blamed on bad playcall and gameplanning. the last few weeks, we could have DEFINATELY pulled out a win. But we're not a Manly Running Team...We're a Wussy little girls team that always passes even though we may have 2 of the best rb's in the league. THAT'S REDICULOUS! I didnt expect us to be great this year either, but the FACT is we could have won MORE of these games simply by playing to our strenghts. THE RUN.

A significant sign of improvement? Maybe that is where all this is coming from, people are expecting the impossible.

BringBackShula said:
WHATEVER....It's week 9, and about 5 of our losses can be blamed on bad playcall and gameplanning. the last few weeks, we could have DEFINATELY pulled out a win. But we're not a Manly Running Team...We're a Wussy little girls team that always passes even though we may have 2 of the best rb's in the league. THAT'S REDICULOUS! I didnt expect us to be great this year either, but the FACT is we could have won MORE of these games simply by playing to our strenghts. THE RUN.

Wait, are you serious? So, basically, you are saying we would be 8-1 simply if we would have run the ball more? Wow, with those kind of astute observations you should be the offensive coordinator of this team.

Oh, and can you say disillusioned?

I'm not all that surprised that we're losing so I'm not that pissed either...If anything I was surprised that we beat the snot out of DEN in the opener. I am pleased that our top 4 draft picks are getting significant playing time and gaining valuable experience. It's a shame that Vickerson got injured or he would be playing a lot too. It's nice to win but from here on out I just want to see improvement from our young guys and hope for no injuries...And you have to be pleased with the O-line so far.

Whats impossible about expecting a #1 reciever to catch balls that hit him in the hands or and offensive coordinator to use 2 great running backs. That's what I mean by mediocrity. It's like they are excepting the fact that they may not make the playoff or go to the superbowl so lets just ride this one out and have a good draft. Impossible your freaking nuts. Show some sign of life show some improvement the only improvement I have seen is the O-line and we aren't even running the ball when we have a lead. My god, HighSchool coaches eat up the clock with the running game when they have a lead.

FreightTrain said:
Boo hoo, Linehan sucks, fire Saban!, Chris Chambers sucks!, Rosenfels for president!

My god this website is full of whiny people. Did you people honestly think that this year was going to be a major upgrade from the last? I will be the first person to admit that the Dolphins aren't very good, and it will take a couple of years of good drafting and free agency to make them into the Dolphins of old. And I will also admit that Linehan called perhaps the worst 4 plays known to man on that last drive. But, if Gus would've completed one of this passes, would anybody be questioning Linehan, or Saban?

All I know is that everytime I log into this website, there are fourteen thousand more posts about how much everyone sucks and more people crying about god knows what. Suck it up you babies and wait for the next game.
My thoughts exactly!

Anyone who can't clearly recognize this is a rebuilding year, and to expect a healthy dose of losses, needs a labotomy.

The fact that we're as competitive as we are in most games speaks volumes. This is not a talented team yet, people. Far from it. They're working with substandard holdovers from the previous regime & aging (and temporary) stopgaps.

This team wasn't a one year fix away when they arrived. This place is almost unreadable after every loss with all the "cut this, fire that, this team should be in the playoffs" threads.

Ridiculous. It takes time, especially if done correctly.

They're doing it correctly.

Smithboy said:
Anyone who can't clearly recognize this is a rebuilding year, and to expect a healthy dose of losses, needs a labotomy.

The fact that we're as competitive as we are in most games speaks volumes. This is not a talented team yet, people. Far from it. They're working with substandard holdovers from the previous regime & aging (and temporary) stopgaps.

This team wasn't a one year fix away when they arrived. This place is almost unreadable after every loss with all the "cut this, fire that, this team should be in the playoffs" threads.

Ridiculous. It takes time, especially if done correctly.

They're doing it correctly.

Some people just can't see the forest through the trees.

I dont know about any of you, but I thought that was pretty clever of Linehan to use the same play twice in which we were in the same exact posistion last year against the Pats, and we scorred. Although not this time, shows he does his HW.

Back
Top Bottom