why draft a CADDY when you can draft a HUMMER | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why draft a CADDY when you can draft a HUMMER

Minnphin said:
clear.gif

:D

I do like Ronnie better than the other first round backs (I think we should wait for the second or third round), but I just thought I'd throw this out there anyway.

:roflmao:

TBH I don't think they look all that great.. They're are many, many other big trucks I'd rather drive.

Hummers are disgusting. You should be forced to get Tard tatooed on your forehead when you buy one.

Minnphin said:
clear.gif

I do like Ronnie better than the other first round backs (I think we should wait for the second or third round), but I just thought I'd throw this out there anyway.

POINT TAKEN ...:shakeno:

Minnphin said:
clear.gif

Dude, I don;t know where you found that pic, but unless that hummer was going 90, that is a picture that was in photoshop. No Hummer crumbles like that, I have seen plenty in my time, and none look like that. And I was in an accident a few months back, I was at a light, took my foot off the gas, going 3 mph, went into a corolla at a light, and totalled the ladies car, went right through the trunk. No Hummer Crumbles like that, and Hummers are fast, but if you go 110, you are look at 3 MPG.

Back
Top Bottom