Why has wanny STILL not signed his contract? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why has wanny STILL not signed his contract?

Phinzone

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hate to bring up a stale topic, but it just occured to me that he STILL hasn't signed the contract.

Before we were told it's because we didn't have a GM. Now, we have a GM, what's he waiting for? Wanny should jump at this chance! Do you think it's possible that he's debating whether he wants to work under Danny and across from Norv? Probably not, but if I were dave, i would have broken into Wayne's office the night after he drew the paper's up just to sign the damn things.

How do you know that he hasnt signed a contract? Was it written somewhere?

Originally posted by Surferosa
How do you know that he hasnt signed a contract? Was it written somewhere?

No, we would have heard if he had. As it is, he was offered the contract by Wayne, they'll announce it when he does sign it. I bet you could google it, and find somewhere that he hasn't signed it if you really want to.

Yeah, he was given a contract extension. I assumed that that meant he signed it.

I think it would have been in the news. It is strange. Changes are not done, and i wouldnt be surprised to see one of the patirots coaches as a HC. they may be putting the cart before the horse with getting the OC/WR coach/QB coach and then getting one of the pats as HC. But i would not bet money on it. But one never knows.
I think it would be genius to take one away from your best rival at the moment.

Who cares?

Even if he doesn't sign it (which I believe he has) he still is under contract to coach the 2004 season. So wtf does it matter that much? If and when he underachieves with this team once again Wanny will fire his *** anyways after the year.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Yeah, he was given a contract extension. I assumed that that meant he signed it.

me too

Originally posted by Surferosa

me too

no, at the point he was offered it, he had not signed it. Supposedly they had to pick a GM first, or that was the speculation on why he hadn't signed it. Now we have a GM, and still no news on him signing his contract.

Remember, the only place this nugget of "information" was ever reported was on PFT which is a total rumor-mill rag anyway so it may have been a total fabrication in the first place. The only news here would be if he hadn't signed the contract yet and, since we've heard nothing about it either way from the REAL media, I'll proceed on the assumption that the contract has been signed, sealed, and delivered.

Back
Top Bottom