why hate ricky williams ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why hate ricky williams ?

-F- Ricky. What a loser. Travis minor is bigger than he is now. He better add some test. to the weed he is smokin so he can gain some weight quick. The corner backs in the NFL will crush him at 195lbs.

gonick1 said:
What were u on the bench last year or were you wearing a TO or mcWaa jersy?

Oh Yea And I hate glorifying "rappers" but, I hate because I can.

no not on the bench never worn any jersy but aqua/orange since 1970 and if you do the math that is a fan for 35 years

:fire:

phin in the NW said:
Hate is a pretty strong word, i have absolutely no respect for him. Now he might come back, and i lose more respect for him. I would have respected him more if he stuck to his decision....he is just an opportunist in my opinion.

Go go more along with your line of thinking!

Barry Sanders left the Lions hanging by leaving at a similar time that Williams did. But he retired and stayed retired, so I can respect that.

Ricky retired to smoke and do whatever. But never went away with the 60 minutes thing and now this!

grendel said:
All the Ricky haters need to realize that he was not the savior that would take us to the SB. He is just a great RB that Wanny and Speily hoped would make them heroes instead of good coaching and evalution. Hate Wanspiel, not Ricky!

What does Wannstedt or Spielman have to do with Ricky being irresponsable, unstable, and untrustworthy?

I'm part of the 70%. Ricky was my favorite player since Marino and I'm all for getting him back. The only thing I have wrong with what he did was quit right before TC.

Our backfield would look very impressive if he comes back. He says he would like to play for another 2 years? Sign him. What a great experience for our future franchise RB Ronnie to split carries and catch up to NFL speed. 2 years is perfect.

Can't blame last season on one guy. We went through a lot of RB's last season. What were the chances Ricky would have survived the season running 25+ times in the wanny offense?

yankeehillbilly said:
What does Wannstedt or Spielman have to do with Ricky being irresponsable, unstable, and untrustworthy?

POINT WELL MADE! COLD'NT HAVE SAID IT BETTA MY SELF. and for the record I still dont HATE ricky I HATE A.J.

NYinBostonFin said:
I'm part of the 70%. Ricky was my favorite player since Marino and I'm all for getting him back. The only thing I have wrong with what he did was quit right before TC.

Our backfield would look very impressive if he comes back. He says he would like to play for another 2 years? Sign him. What a great experience for our future franchise RB Ronnie to split carries and catch up to NFL speed. 2 years is perfect.

Can't blame last season on one guy. We went through a lot of RB's last season. What were the chances Ricky would have survived the season running 25+ times in the wanny offense?

We don't have to sign him! We own him!

PS

RB is the fastest to learn and make a impact in the NFL, it does not take two years.

And yes we can blame Ricky on some of last year! And he did not leave because of Wanny (just my thoughts) he knew he failed a drug test and ran for the hills!

phin in the NW said:
Hate is a pretty strong word, i have absolutely no respect for him. Now he might come back, and i lose more respect for him. I would have respected him more if he stuck to his decision...
amen

People have a problem with Ricky for the same reasons they have a problem with anybody: they disagree with his values and actions. One big problem is that you're reading a message board full of Dolphins fans who aren't happy he felt as though the Dolphins weren't important enough to get some notice of his retirement.

Honestly, I'm at peace with Ricky no matter what he does. It's his life, and I just hope he finds some way to make use of it in a positive way.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
We don't have to sign him! We own him!

PS

RB is the fastest to learn and make a impact in the NFL, it does not take two years.

And yes we can blame Ricky on some of last year! And he did not leave because of Wanny (just my thoughts) he knew he failed a drug test and ran for the hills!

Sorry I meant keep him for 2 years.

RB isn't that quick to learn. Easing into it will make him better in the long run, which is what we intend to keep him for. And a one two punch like ricky ronnie isnt a bad thing. (see rams)
You blame ricky for last year, I won't. Wannstedt had no backup plan but to run ricky 25+times a game hoping we got enough field goals to win.

byroan said:
may7qv-1.jpg
:lol: Monday if we're LUCKY!

Back
Top Bottom