why i think our d-fence will be good again in 08 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why i think our d-fence will be good again in 08

23EmilioVasquez

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
LINEBACKERS

I really think that our D can get in the shape it was in the 06 season the main reason is we will be more healthy

Zach Thomas when healthy is one of he top three MLB in the NFL so if healthy we should be a lot better against the run

Channing Crowder is a more than decent MLB in a 3-4 D I also believe he is a fan favorite and is becoming a great leader on our D

Jason Taylor the king of our D is a great OLB if you make him stand up in a
3-4 D

Joey Porter well in the begging of the season I believed he had lost it but towards the end of the season showed he just needed to get used to the system still think he has a couple years of decent play left in him

that raps up our LB still think we can draft a LB at the end of the first day of the draft

D-LINE

Vonnie Holiday is great against the run and can play on the out side of a 3-4 D. He is also a great developer can teach the younger guys like R.Wright and P.Soliai

Matt Roth showed he can play this year and I believe he will have a great season next year

keith Tryalor is gone in my eyes I under stand most of you dont think we should take Glenn Dorsey because he is not big enough but I belive he is and
he has a great jump of the line

that raps up our D-line

i have to go right now but i will be back to talk about our Secondary our must important part

Good post, but I will have to disagree with some. Things will be tough, especially if we go to a 3-4. Here are a couple things I'd like to see, right off the top of my head. . .

1. A young MLB to play with Zach and learn
2. Good CB's other than Will Allen
3. D-line stopping the run

Back
Top Bottom