why i think we should let welker go... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why i think we should let welker go...

MrEd

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
what we need are five main spots to upgrade: LT, WR, CB, NT, and OLB.

we have the #9 pick in the draft with our 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 7th round picks.

we need to target Eric Steinbach and Nate Clements via FA. Then, by letting Welker go...we can restructure Booker's contract and sign Kevin Curtis who is a speedster to replace Welker.

Curtis has the ability that Welker doesnt have to play the "outside" when he comes in and then we can move Chambers to the slot with Booker being a reliable possession receiver.

Hagan can back Booker up with Vick becoming our KR/PR.

This would open up our draft options come time for the draft.

We can then have the options to either draft a NT, OLB, or QB to replace Harrington at #9. Or we can trade down. :wink:

hey man we cant let him go.........hes our toughest player. If you really want a free agent wide out we should go after mike furry from detroit.........hes a bigger and faster version of welker.......:tongue:

You want to get rid of the heart and sould of our offense, a guy who has gone farther with less physical talent than anyone on our team, maybe in the NFL?

Talk about selling your soul . . .

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Keep Vick and release Welker?:rolleyes:

And what has Vick done lately? Seriously, take a reality check. Im all for getting a Kick-off guy who has perhaps more speed and i want to keep Welker at PR and No3 or No4 WR. The guy was one of our leading pass catchers over the season and he wasnt even expected to get the No3 WR spot!
For a long time throughout the season he was one of the only bright sparks on our offense so can we stop with the release Welker stuff pleeease!

Its an absolute shame the kind of nonsense that comes out of people's mouths and on to this message board.

Let's face it Welker is a clutch player. He stays. As for Saban's little pets like ConVick, there's no loyalty to him. He goes.

And what has Vick done lately? Seriously, take a reality check. Im all for getting a Kick-off guy who has perhaps more speed and i want to keep Welker at PR and No3 or No4 WR. The guy was one of our leading pass catchers over the season and he wasnt even expected to get the No3 WR spot!
For a long time throughout the season he was one of the only bright sparks on our offense so can we stop with the release Welker stuff pleeease!

it sounds to me like you a ripping "miami13"

just incase. He has a question mark at the end of his post. which means hes actually saying. Why would we keep vick and get rid of welker.

You want to get rid of the heart and sould of our offense, a guy who has gone farther with less physical talent than anyone on our team, maybe in the NFL?

Talk about selling your soul . . .

heart and soul :confused: thus, one of the WORST offenses in the league :confused:

what our Offense needs is to add a SPEEDSTER, not a slow midget!

we need the money to sign a speedster, not re-sign someone who cant even start? c'mon...dont be irrational...

Keep Vick and release Welker?:rolleyes:

that's not what i stated...i said "let welker go"...who is an RFA...and UPGRADE using his cap space for a SPEEDSTER by the name of KEVIN CURTIS...never said to replace the #3 WR with Vick.

Vick would be kept to play KR/PR- thats it! Vick only counts as $0.3mil Would Welker settle for that? If so, then let them compete at training camp.

But Welker isnt fit to be our speedster which would allow Chambers to move to the slot. Get it now?

Sheesh! Where do these guys come from? :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom